Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

Guest jim s-w

particularly as the vehicle itself must be very small in 4mm.

Its quite small yes - here it sits on a 2 pence piece.

tug%20colour.jpg

Cheers

Jim

• Like 4

Alant, only the polished bufferheads lets this excellent shot down. It whets my appetite for a good 4F, which I am hoping Bachmann will spring on us 'mid-term' by announcing a 4F on its 3F chassis!:D

Thanks for your comments. I thought the same thing, must tone down the buffer heads! My model's a 7mm kit by Connoisseur Models.

Alan.

Thanks. I also found this clip of old silent cine film. ;)

Brilliant, I half expected Mr Cholmondley-Warner to appear with a public information film on the dangers of shunting!!

Guest LNER Tom

Gets a 1+ from me....lovely shot :)

Not long before I'm sure we will be seeing shots like this on the new layout of yours :)

Tom

• Like 1

Not enough 26's on here :D

Well post more please... with more of that layout in shot while you're at it too ;)

Not a 26, close though. My standard fare, in way of tribute to six years of RMWeb.

post-6670-0-11815400-1300221513_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

Hi,

I'm getting really bored of people posting photos of real trains and passing them of as your own models! ;) :D :P

But seriously, ALL the photos in this thread are fantastic and very inspirational, we should but on an exhibition at an art gallery! :)

Keep up the great work!

Simon

A view inside the depot building at Orchard Road, awaiting arrival of the next locomotive.

HI Mudmagnet

That not fair using real photo of sheds and say it's a model laugh.gif amazing shot and a top bit of work , well done mate!.

Darren

• RMweb Gold

A view inside the depot building at Orchard Road, awaiting arrival of the next locomotive.

Apologies for a "me too" post, but surely that is one of the most convincing shots we've had on here. And not a loco in sight either! Brilliant!