Glenfinick, West Highland in N

Andrew P

It'll be interesting to see how you integrate the lodge into the background, Andy.

Jeff

Thats the easy bit Jeff, I blob a bit of PVA here and there and see how it looks, stick a bit of flock around it and BODGIT :preved: :preved:

The lodge on the hill side is the ancestral home of Sir Bodgit McAndrews, the mad lord whose Great Great Grandfather built the house to entertain the rich and wealthy who would come to Scotland for the stunning scenery, Stag Hunting, Fishing and Painting. His family made its fortune in road and rail building around the Highlands and that is why he built Glenfinick Station. Today Sir Bodgit is a recluse residing in the house that is falling apart around him.

His son, Baron Bodgit Flockgrass McAndrews, (Mini Bodgit the Stupid) is a playboy living in South Derbyshire and Monte Carlo and still manages the family business that is now concentrated more on Landscaping and building Model Railways etc and has a Playboy Lifestyle.

Baron Bodgit :sungum: :stinker:

• RMweb Gold

His son, Baron Bodgit Flockgrass McAndrews, (Mini Bodgit the Stupid) is a playboy living in South Derbyshire and Monte Carlo and still manages the family business that is now concentrated more on Landscaping and building Model Railways etc and has a Playboy Lifestyle.

Wishful thinking Bodgit?

Don

The lodge on the hill side is the ancestral home of Sir Bodgit McAndrews, the mad lord whose Great Great Grandfather built the house to entertain the rich and wealthy who would come to Scotland for the stunning scenery, Stag Hunting, Fishing and Painting. His family made its fortune in road and rail building around the Highlands and that is why he built Glenfinick Station. Today Sir Bodgit is a recluse residing in the house that is falling apart around him.

That deffinately explains the speed for building new layouts :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:

Duncan

• RMweb Premium

Is this supposed to remind us of somebody, Andy?

The playboy son..... umm, is it George?   :sungum:  :jester:

Jeff

Well Andy just caught up with this and I must say great progress since speaking to you at Mansfield.

Nice background story on the area I must say, the lodge is a nice feature, the scenics need work though! :jester:

I hope that I can get cracking as fast with Millers Dale once Outon's departed!

Cav

No , surely that's " Skyfall" from the film of similar name.

That'll only make sense if you saw the latest bond...

Sorry Rob, I am not a film person so that went way over my head,

Bodgit

Well Andy just caught up with this and I must say great progress since speaking to you at Mansfield.

Nice background story on the area I must say, the lodge is a nice feature, the scenics need work though! :jester:

I hope that I can get cracking as fast with Millers Dale once Outon's departed!

Cav

Hi Cav, Yea lots to do,, keep working on Millers Dale, N is the future, hahhahaaaa

Andy 

Is this supposed to remind us of somebody, Andy?

The playboy son..... umm, is it George?   :sungum:  :jester:

Jeff

WRONG Jeff, Bodgit Flockgrass the Stupid is ME, for keep talking on different projects, in different scales and different areas, :nono: :no: :stinker:

Bodgit :sungum: :sungum:

Great layout, I do really think that N gauge is the future with some people living in smaller modern houses and flats and with the need for a layout, those thinking about it should change to N gauge just like I did (from OO) and I am not looking back!

Great layout, I do really think that N gauge is the future with some people living in smaller modern houses and flats and with the need for a layout, those thinking about it should change to N gauge just like I did (from OO) and I am not looking back!

Thanks Sam, Yes I just wanted a continuous run and it is working for me, although I will still be doing OO for my MPD layout, and I still have Glen Roy in OO and Trebudoc in O both stored up at our Clubroom

Andy.

N is the future certainly. I have embraced it big time, my last N layout was a good 20 years ago and the quality of rtr now available is incredible. I have also honed my skills somewhat since then and modifying the stock is much more doable. I cant see me going back to 4mm any time soon. Dont worry I will start Millers Dale as soon as Outon Road leaves me room to build it.

Cav

• Like 2

Jeff, in answer to your question, l can honestly say that l am NOT  'Baron Bodgit's'  love child ? at least l dont think so, but we're on the 'Jeremy Kyle' show for DNA test's next week ? let you know the outcome soon.

Worried  Sir Nowall...

• RMweb Premium

Jeff, in answer to your question, l can honestly say that l am NOT  'Baron Bodgit's'  love child ? at least l dont think so, but we're on the 'Jeremy Kyle' show for DNA test's next week ? let you know the outcome soon.

Worried  Sir Nowall...

Heeeee Heeeeeeee. I've stirred a hornet's nest! I only suggested it George as Andy was implying he was a playboy. Thought you might enjoy the compliment. Lol!!

I've set my digibox to record the JK show. Look forward to the results!!

Jeff

Morning Baron Bodgit,  l like it a lot, cant believe its got a DCC chip in and lights and so small, you have captured the scottish feel already, well done buddy another great video to add to the collection

Sir Nowall..