RMweb

A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

Evening all ,

I've just posted the photo's of the other NDMRC layout on my thread .

Hope you enjoy them .

I like the car ferry as it reminds me of the one I use to cross the River Dart on holidays in the South Hams. :imsohappy:

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

thought you all might like to see my latest loco using a Westward Models Kit as a starting point. I know many of you think it couldn't make it to Brent.......

Edit to add this is in fact a Hornby model. Please see post 6780 for a full and contrite explanation.

post-12721-0-26856100-1412275571_thumb.jpg

Edited by colin penfold
  • Like 13

• RMweb Gold

I thought that was Renee rather Genet.

Renee or Renalto ?

Rob

( Head down, off to the bunker )

post-14122-0-77613200-1412275885.jpeg

• RMweb Gold

thought you all might like to see my latest loco  using a Westward Models Kit as a starting point. I know many of you think it couldn't make it to Brent.......

attachicon.gifIMGP5009.jpg

You're welcome to run it Colin as it wouldn't be the first T9 to run on ANTB this year. ;)

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Well, now I have access to the man cave I thought I should get on with some modelling. I saw on ebay a westward T9 kit for sale which reminded me I had the same kit. I went and got it and was pleasantly surprised how good a start I had made.

Then I saw how much the other kit went for on ebay, sold mine and used the proceeds to buy a Hornby one!

Sorry chaps, I've been naughty!

• Like 1