"Banks road" 1980 to 2000 traction....

class"66"

Who doesn't love a good looking ewe 37?

Have been deciding whether to get an ewe variant or a colas one as i have worked out i can only really get one or the other...

If you have been following my thread recently its been spend spend spend (all on locos!)  :senile:  :senile:  :senile:

Hey Neil,

How's it going. I got a question. I'm looking for some high intensity light surrounds, not the lights themself just the square socket, I got a couple of 47s that need updating. I'm struggling to find a supplier that sells them. Do you know we're to get any.

If it's okay with you and if your about I was thinking of coming up again next week. I'll give you a text about the day.

Regards, Dave.

Hey Neil,

How's it going. I got a question. I'm looking for some high intensity light surrounds, not the lights themself just the square socket, I got a couple of 47s that need updating. I'm struggling to find a supplier that sells them. Do you know we're to get any.

If it's okay with you and if your about I was thinking of coming up again next week. I'll give you a text about the day.

Regards, Dave.

Hi Dave.

Try http://replicarailways.co.uk for the high intensity headlight surrounds. Search RA105 on their website.

Cheers

Edited by sdw7300

Morning Neil, I've just had a catch up so sorry for all the likes, but also that Locomotive Fleet is really impressive, they look superb and remind me of Eastleight in the good old days but on STERIODS, hahhah.

Fantastic small details that really bring it all to life. Loving it mate, well done.