GWRPhil

Hi

I may be wrong but I believe there was only 1 BAA painted in Yellow the rest were either

Rail freight /Ews

Are you from the Plymouth / Plympton area  my great gran was from Plympton

looking good otherwise

David Wexford

From what i read elsewhere in the site (although someone may be able to correct me) there was 1 BAA painted with yellow ends and the railfreight Metals Sub-sector logo on the side, but a few others got the yellow ends and no sub-sector logo.

If you look at the 2 yellow ones pictured you'll notice differences on the wagons. The one closer to the camera has the sub-sector logo and tops panel on the black at roughly the center of the wagon and grey sides to the yellow ends with OHL warning flashes. Where's the one at the back doesn't have the sub-sector logos, info panels on the side of the wagon are in different places, and the ends are all yellow. They are both as they came from Bachmann.

• RMweb Premium

Hi

I may be wrong but I believe there was only 1 BAA painted in Yellow the rest were either

Rail freight /Ews

Are you from the Plymouth / Plympton area  my great gran was from Plympton

looking good otherwise

David Wexford

Hi.

Yes I'm originally from plympton although living in Kent now. The layout was named because of where I come from although in its layout design and function will end up as a hybrid of minehead Penzance and some artistic license.

• RMweb Premium

Good morning plympton grange followers. Here are some pictures of some weathering I've done this morning.

Firstly network rail coach repaints that I've weathered

post-17016-0-98539200-1371981593_thumb.jpg

post-17016-0-14703400-1371981609_thumb.jpg

post-17016-0-64868000-1371981624_thumb.jpg

post-17016-0-41464900-1371981641_thumb.jpg

post-17016-0-80631300-1371981659_thumb.jpg

post-17016-0-04412200-1371981683_thumb.jpg

post-17016-0-12901300-1371981703_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Hey Phil,did you speak to pylonman about making you some yard light towers??

yes i did. thank you for contacting him initially for me. hes going to make me a couple like yours. He's going to do mine 200mm tall.

Phil

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Just had a read over your thread. Very enjoyable and I look forward to following along. Can I ask who makes the Plymouth & the Otter Brewery vans? 

Regards 

Scott

The otter brewery wagons were a special comission for Buffers model railway shop in Chard. They are Dapol wagons. They are now out of stock from buffers. They come up occasionally on ebay.

The Plymouth Brewery wagons are also Dapol wagons and were produced as a special edition for the Burnham and Distric Model Railway Club.

This is a link to their special edition page.

http://www.burnhamanddmrc.org/limitededitionpowagons.htm

They still have some of the plymouth brewery wagons available.

The wagons both came from their respective suppliers in pristine comission. I weathered them myself

• RMweb Premium

Cheers, 

I will keep an eye open for some of them then. 

Scott

good luck. the otter ones when they do come up generally go for a fair bit.

• RMweb Premium

had a great morning this morning spending time with mick and dan at signalbox in rochester. bought daugther a new thomas the tank loco. she wanted percy, cool it was on sale, bought new Dapol jna. a shame had to buy whole one but apparently Dapol dont do any kinda spares, shame. bought some metcalfe kits for Herne Bay Baptist Church Model Railway club. Also bought myself new loco. Bachmann network rail class 57

• Like 2

yes i did. thank you for contacting him initially for me. hes going to make me a couple like yours. He's going to do mine 200mm tall.

Phil

Thats good to here!! Pylonman does cracken job on the yard light towers :no: ive already got x4 on my freight yard,just bought x2 more for my other set of spare sidings....

• RMweb Premium

spent this morning getting my Bachmann network rail fixed. luncthime spent getting wife new clothes for holiday at lunchtime. afternoon and evening spent with WOMBATTY and Satan's Goldfish testing the new control panels on the new fiddle yard. v cool

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

These arrived yesterday

Now once Bachmann release the mk2f aircons I can get on and repaint them into drs staff

coaches

attachment=298437:image.jpg]

post-17016-0-86668400-1373018866_thumb.jpg

• Like 2