RMweb

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod
Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Chris116 said:

What do Penguins wear to the beach?

Flipper-flops

Hat, coat, exit!

The quality (if that's the word) of the jokes on Penguin wrappers has declined in recent years, though if you had told me that was going to happen a decade ago, I wouldn't have believed it possible.

• RMweb Premium
4 minutes ago, Compound2632 said:

The quality (if that's the word) of the jokes on Penguin wrappers has declined in recent years, though if you had told me that was going to happen a decade ago, I wouldn't have believed it possible.

You will be sorry to hear that the "joke" came from the first of a pack of eight so there could be seven more "jokes" of a similar nature!

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
3 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

You will be sorry to hear that the "joke" came from the first of a pack of eight so there could be seven more "jokes" of a similar nature!

You needn't bother, I've been through them all multiple times - when "going to school" was a thing they were a staple of packed lunches. This year's Christmas crackers were a box of a dozen left over from last year - the jokes in those hadn't matured with keeping.

Edited by Compound2632
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium
21 minutes ago, Compound2632 said:

You needn't bother, I've been through them all multiple times - when "going to school" was a thing they were a staple of packed lunches. This year's Christmas crackers were a box of a dozen left over from last year - the jokes in those hadn't matured with keeping.

Some of our readers may have missed one of them and I would hate them to be deprived!

• Round of applause 1
  • Funny 1