Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Aylestone Depot

shanks522

Hello all,

Thanks for all the likes / comments.

following on from yesterdays picture's i've been playing around with the camera again today.

Shunter Thomas is seen coupling up a pair of cromptons.

post-6774-0-26846900-1434394890_thumb.jpg

post-6774-0-56342600-1434394884_thumb.jpg

Graham. 

• Like 10

Hello all,

I have a few new items of stock being delivered this week and to start monday off this arrived.

post-6774-0-72253100-1434993956_thumb.jpg

Its from Make you Mark Models and i'm extremely pleased with it ( no connection other than satisfied customer ), It's offered as a kit or ready to run and i went for the ready to run version, all i've had to do is add some kadee's and she's ready for service.

post-6774-0-99506000-1434993949_thumb.jpg

post-6774-0-94577100-1434993974_thumb.jpg

cheers

Graham.

• Like 17

Hi Graham,

The latest photos/updates are very good, I keep looking at those cranes, I really want one in the Balfour Beatty livery but can't really afford to at the moment, as I would have to buy a ready built one.

Clan Line looks at home already. 

• Like 1

Hi Graham,

The latest photos/updates are very good, I keep looking at those cranes, I really want one in the Balfour Beatty livery but can't really afford to at the moment, as I would have to buy a ready built one.

Clan Line looks at home already. 

Thanks Scott,

The photo's i've posted don't do the crane justice, It really does look great and i'm extremely tempted to order the twin jib balfour beatty one.

cheers

Graham.

• Like 1

Hi Graham,

Things are coming together really well on the layout now, looks like it is going to be a cracker.

Really like the new additions to the layout, you have got a nice variety of stock to run a few era's there. The crane is pretty cool too !

Marcus 

Cheers Marcus,

I like to have options with stock and so far i can run anything from early eighties up to mid 2000's.

Graham.

• Like 2

Hello all,

Wednesdays delivery.

Nothing to exciting, A Bachmann BSK which i'm hopefully going to convert into baggage car number 11 for the VSOE. 

post-6774-0-56294100-1435171837_thumb.jpg

I really should get off ebay and do some work on the layout!

Graham.

• Like 5

Hello all,

Last delivery of the week, 

I'm not a huge fan of class 20's but i've really taken to the two that were painted in London Transport colours so when one popped up on ebay it would have been rude not to have a punt, I put a reasonable bid in and forgot about it then next thing got an email to say i'd won it, now i'm on the look out for its twin.

I doubt i'l run them much although i'm extremely tempted to get some S stock now.

post-6774-0-97374100-1435347259_thumb.jpg

I also ordered a few bits from Fox transfers, One of which was black backed Nameplates for Clan line, cut and fitted this evening.

post-6774-0-23411700-1435347254_thumb.jpg

post-6774-0-40054800-1435347247_thumb.jpg

cheers

Graham.

• Like 11