York 2014

john new

• RMweb Gold

Just booked in to the hotel in York after a gruelling drive up from the south west.

Looking forward to a couple of pints, a steak and a relaxing set up tomorrow in readiness for a good weekend. As a huge Buckingham fan I also intend to get down from the top floor at some point for a spell on LB.

Jerry

• RMweb Premium

The Alderford team will be meeting at the club rooms around 11am to load up the van and then it's wagons roll.

Looking to be there by 2pm.

Are you going A59 or M62?

Fancy a convoy over the A59?

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Gold

Greyscroft is ready to go, been tweaking some stock tonight, mainly reprogramming the loco chips so 'forward' means forward - trouble is, everyone was used to them being the wrong way...

I was looking through the list of layouts earlier today and saw there are two EM layouts, mine is one, the other was built by the Rev Peter Denny, we're not worthy... :O

• RMweb Premium

I'm planning to go the A59 but Jeremy is thinking of using the M62 so you and I can convoy over the Pennines.

I'll try and get Jeremy to follow us.

Just remembered, I have a slight detour to do on the way, so will be setting off about 10am, so best if I see you at York. If there's any traffic problems, I'll let you know.

Cheers,

Mick

I'll be setting off early tomorrow morning for the long expeditionary trek north to the Netherlands. Hope the layout survives the rough terrain, mountains and bad weather I'm expecting to encounter. Must remember my passport and visa so I can get back south of the Thames again at the end of the show. But overall looking forward to the exhibition and perhaps a few sherbets (well probably definitely a few).

G.

• RMweb Premium

Looking forward to having a go on this Tony, make a change from Gresley Beat.

Martin

(will be on the top floor with 'Halfway')

Looking forward to seeing you there Martin. Mind you, with "Halfway" you should really be on the middle floor.........

• RMweb Premium

Just booked in to the hotel in York after a gruelling drive up from the south west.

Looking forward to a couple of pints, a steak and a relaxing set up tomorrow in readiness for a good weekend. As a huge Buckingham fan I also intend to get down from the top floor at some point for a spell on LB.

Jerry

If all the "guest" operators turn up I am going to have a very easy weekend. I will be able to spend the weekend doing what some folk say I am best at...........talking!

See you there,

Cheers,

Tony

• RMweb Premium

Greyscroft is ready to go, been tweaking some stock tonight, mainly reprogramming the loco chips so 'forward' means forward - trouble is, everyone was used to them being the wrong way...

I was looking through the list of layouts earlier today and saw there are two EM layouts, mine is one, the other was built by the Rev Peter Denny, we're not worthy... :O

Just shows you must be doing something right............

Greyscroft is ready to go,

What??? Can't be??? or has that Scottish manufactory started to produce NE stopblocks??? Or is it still upturned sleepers fastened to the end of the bullhead to keep the railways inspectorate pacified.

Porcy

• RMweb Premium

New Bryford set up and ready ro roll. The new operator has had his training and is about to buy the first round to complete his induction.

Cheers,

Mick

You mean he did not buy lunch on the way there, your standards are slipping

See you tomorrow

Eltel

Archived