RMweb

SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

It is all going Bang-crash on the Pecoboo channel. :nono: :nono:

I don't know if you saw my mate Ernie saying on the Pecoboo bulldoings thread that it was my job to wind them up. I got a Tri-ang clockwork loco key. :sungum: :sungum:

Clive you are a very naughty boy! 5 does not go into 4.1/4 what ever it is. That was a very nice photo of a rusty frog though, you'd need a feeler gouge from British Leyland to measure the gap. I would say with my unqualified eyes that it might be a P4 or even a S Club Seven 4 scale gap.

Did someone say Fiona Brucie

or "Purple"

?

• RMweb Gold

I just did.

Oh, OK then, 'Purple'.

"I say........Hello..."

post-14122-0-73942700-1507738080.jpg

Edited by nhy581

• RMweb Premium

I've been trying to Party Like It's 1999 for ages and it doesn't work.

Lionel.

P.S.Pinfield, please do not put thoughts into my already very wibbly head about 7mmFS wotsits.  I alsmost bought a 7mm DJH Loco Kit once but resisted. Only 7mm item I've build was a Connisewer LMS Brake Van. That lives on Idleford, the Bassetlaw MRS 7mm layout.

Phil

• RMweb Gold

Blimey - Fiona's dolled herself up a bit there

(where did I put my specs?)

Apparently, the real name for the colour is 'mauve' ... but I don't understand that.

Where I come from 'mauve' is what impolite people say when someone's in the way.

I never realised they were actually commenting on my choice of clothing.

Edited by teaky

Slightly concerned that she has a tree armature sticking out of her head.

Colin, I'm slightly concerned, because I believe that the shirt being worn by the Lady Footballer with the odd hair, is more of a blue hue and is obviously an effort to drag the topic away from today's relevant discussion, that being purple. ;)

As a punishment you must look at this picture of Sherzy (who I believe you may be familiar with), almost wearing purple, for 5 minutes :O

post-23233-0-10728400-1507800675.jpg

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Colin, I'm slightly concerned, because I believe that the shirt being worn by the Lady Footballer with the odd hair, is more of a blue hue and is obviously an effort to drag the topic away from today's relevant discussion, that being purple. ;)

As a punishment you must look at this picture of Sherzy (who I believe you may be familiar with), almost wearing purple, for 5 minutes :O

attachicon.gifSherzy.jpg

Mmmmmm, purple.......