RMweb

SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

And locos for this lot too - Kansas City Southern (KCS not be confused with KFC or KLF). Not sure what a triangular clutch is, but the sign says they can be re-built!

32449312396_6342740cb6_k.jpg

Hi Vaughan

I like that a drik great SD40-2 and friends coming towards you, just as the lights turn green :scared: :scared:

• RMweb Premium

You wouldn't have thought of that if you were still on your Naughty Step, so we know that you have broken your curfew.

Can someone just give us an Executive Summary of what's going on over there, please? I just haven't got the energy right now!

Nobody saw me move...

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/129782-charging-for-diary-enties-in-brm/?p=2995959

• RMweb Gold

IMO Some folk just enjoy arguing, others have reduced social skills and most of them just need to get out more.

A T Roll

Some of us just want a bit of light relief from their hobby after a s**t day at work.

• RMweb Premium

Yes, only is the states! I've always had an unhealthy fascination with railroad street running and huge diesels working their way along narrow downtown streets. Probably has something to do with spending many of my formative years in the back woods of Bedfordshite Bedfordshire.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bedfordshire...why that is a lovely place, my mum and brother still live there. mum in Goldington , where I was born and my brother lives in Kempston. 

Trouble with Bedford it doesn't know where it is.

It isn't in the Midlands,

It isn't in the South

It isn't in East Anglia

So where is it?

Some of us just want a bit of light relief from their hobby after a s**t day at work.

I have spent 5h on virgin trains. C2h on rail replacement bus services. Narrowly missed a series of cancellations on the wcml. Hopefully I’m forgiven for contributing to advertchargegate! I’ve needed some light relief!

• RMweb Premium

Couldn't agree more. I tend to stay away from the RTR product review, wish list, magazine type threads these days as they appear to attract the most nonsense. Occasionally I'll post just to redress the balance but generally I tend to stick to the happy, humorous and entertaining threads (and ANtB ;-p )

• Like 4

• RMweb Premium

Neil

Now look what you have done, you have made me go on to the Fallen Flags site, KCS 676 is a SD40 -2.

Aren't our class 59s SD40 -2 with tin shed on? 

I thort the trucks looked like Blombergs - sos.

Yes, the shed things are SD40-2s in disguise.  Horrid things. -2's are OK though!

• RMweb Premium

Neil

Now look what you have done, you have made me go on to the Fallen Flags site, KCS 676 is a SD40 -2.

Aren't our class 59s SD40 -2 with tin shed on? 

It has got worse

I am looking at Erie Lackawanna Railroad Fairbanks Morse H16-44s and getting excited.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I'd like to moan about people moaning about people moaning...

I used to work with a bloke who moaned about everything. If there was nothing to moan about, he'd moan that there was nothing to moan about.

• RMweb Premium

Bedfordshire...why that is a lovely place, my mum and brother still live there. mum in Goldington , where I was born and my brother lives in Kempston. 

Trouble with Bedford it doesn't know where it is.

It isn't in the Midlands,

It isn't in the South

It isn't in East Anglia

So where is it?

Up the wooden hill.

• RMweb Premium

I could tell you, but that would ensure the mods lock this thread immediately  :boast:

Most of the population is just pleased they only have to pass through it on their way somewhere else!

N.O Whereman

28ukzzd.jpg

Pie....wot about a clanger?

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

All hail the BRM (Blood# Rubbish Ming#rs) mass debating society. There seems to have been an invasion of Trolls on RMW since Christmas. Could it actually be Putin's New Model Army? (See what I did there?)

Up the stairs to Bedfordshire; that's where it is lads.

Those big white box lorries look ever so sinister driving boldly down those pretty suburban streets. Wouldn't want to mess with one of those babies. Bet they are a bit slow away from the lights though.

Point Rodding.....I love it so much I want to marry it, however you are correct that there is rather a lot and it is very, very neat and tidy and far too bl##dy obvious.

Anyway, today I discovered something really, really exciting. In about 1957, or about that time, when a Packet had been very badly behaved and demolished a lot of the Station canopy at Crookern whilst passing and dropping the centre axle at 75m.p.h. the Packets were taken out of service as a class to have their wibbly bits examined. Yes, most of us studying the premier railway route to the west know that and most of us know that V2s were drafted in (thanks Baccy for promising a sooper dooper, revamped V2 just in time for that to be represented up The Junction). However, I had not realised that some B1s were also brought in and a couple of Brits. Oh yesssssss, exceedingly good news.

So dear hearts, stick with this and a couple of other threads to retain your sanitry. Good night and God bless you one and all.

Grimly Reaping

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 4

• RMweb Premium

Clive....

attachicon.giffp9.PNG

Now had you shown me a photo of a E33B then I would have had to go and lie down.

Have you ever come across this site Trainax ? Michael use to display other peoples drawings. One of the ones I contributed was a E33. I got quite into US locos, Baldwin Shark Noses, U Boats, BL2, etc. etc. The drawings I done are on a disc but since moving I haven't seen the computer discs. 

Edited by Clive Mortimore

• RMweb Premium

I could tell you, but that would ensure the mods lock this thread immediately  :boast:

Most of the population is just pleased they only have to pass through it on their way somewhere else!

N.O Whereman

28ukzzd.jpg

Shurely shome mishtake?

Pi R round. Bread R square.

I thank you.