Loch Vath 00 gauge Layout.

Module00

Great article Alain,

Holidays can be inspirational for layouts. You should go take a look at cornwall -alas the railway scene is not what it used to be but it was very interesting until the late 90s.

On the reverse, I was rather taken with the amount of railways when I drove back from biscarosse, through the Rouen area !

Hi Rod,

Thank you very much.

I should go to Cornwall in the summer 2018

I will be very happy to discover this railways.

Yes the center of France and Normandy contain a lot of railway line.

Edited by Module00
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Nice to see your latest post, Alain. An interesting new purchase you have there for your layout!

You wouldn't regret a trip to Cornwall; it is a beautiful county (although I'm biased as I grew up there!). The whole rail network is very scenic, as is the line through to Exeter along the Dawlish sea wall of course, another recommended route.

Happy modelling,

Dave

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
post-21884-0-10554100-1524249565_thumb.jpg

Hello all,

After many weeks of reflection the decision to destruct my 00 gauge layout Loch Vàth before move to my new and more large house, in july. It was not very pleasant, and it took me a long time. I was able to recover the vast majority of the material as decoration and track, electronics, mechanics, etc ...

I just disassemble the last board, there is nothing left. The picture was taken early this week.

All these elements will allow me to develop Narrow Lane in its new environment. I am delighted to have these two recent modules and to have had the good idea to anticipate the move with their realization. So I'll meet you on my other thread to follow the evolution of Narrow Lane. 

Thank you to everyone who participated and followed this thread. Thank you all for your thoughtful advice and your compliments.

Thanks to Yann Baude for publishing it in Locorevue and always following my projects with interest.

See you soon in the Low and Highlands.

Edited by Module00