Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Railtec Transfers

Metr0Land

2 hours ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

IMG_20240427_132159_427.jpg.f7d45175e90e3c378d6241547abfd8b3.jpgIMG_20240427_132250_977.jpg.0b92fc060508b97aa8435051c766f9b9.jpgIMG_20240427_132326_042.jpg.ad81ca1df5cc7303b5a76f517f4f0b87.jpg

IMG_20240427_132130_397.jpg.84872a71e94a7a3b55f71a19f32f6497.jpgIMG_20240427_132117_184.jpg.dd4d5d47f2ddf64a9d2438bae8f5e38f.jpg

As variable rivets are do-able, presumably these would be simple also?

Mike.

No. Whilst multi-layered rivets are do-able (I've tested some) - what you're showing me there is 3 different layers of profile with quite a unique design, which would take a disproportionate amount of R&D. What I DO have the resource to knock out very easily is conventional single profile rivets, so long as someone is able to tell me exactly what head diam and exactly what spacing between centres, assuming there's not something already in the vast catalog:

https://www.railtec-transfers.com/rivets.php

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
Posted (edited)

@railtec-models Hi Steve, would you mind confirming you have Ticket ID 9208 please.

They are for a top secret rake of wagons I’ve been commissioned to design/print/assemble and paint for an exhibition layout

Just want to make sure you have it

Many Thanks

Chris

PS lf you weren’t up to your eyeballs in transfer requests is there a particular scale and era of layout you’d like to build?

Edited by chuffinghell

2 hours ago, railtec-models said:

I believe I still have it. Will reply there.

Many thanks, didn't want to sound pushy but I wasn't sure if it had got lost given you have so many requests for info and work!

• RMweb Premium
11 hours ago, MJI said:

Going to ask if any clayliner transfers details tomorrow.

If you need them, you'll find some early ones on the CCT website.

CJI.

Posted (edited)

Hi Gang;

As usual, I have had recently had excellent service from Steve yet again, and was lucky to corner him for a few minutes at the recent NEC show to discuss the next 2mm requirement/request to wing his way. Hopefully, the request is not too dramatic and and Steve can work his magic and make the decals available in a short while. His workload, as usual, is massive, so I must be patient and not harass him unduly!!

Later;

Stu from NRSW

Edited by Stu from EGDL

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, cctransuk said:

If you need them, you'll find some early ones on the CCT website.

CJI.

No this is late 70s, the other stock build.

• RMweb Premium

I am after some clayliners of pool 7401, so far 6 done, but they will be a right collection. Aiming for 10.

All are based off Paul HMRS photos.

I know that some have been done before, but are there plans for packs, mine will be as TOPS with OWV?

Or are some wagons ready to go if requested?

Thanks

Martin

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
Posted (edited)

Hi Steve, 

Any update on the SE&CR cabside plates ? The additional info you requested was sent though at the end of February( 29th ) but to date I don't appear to have had a response. 

Was it received okay ? 

Your ticket reference ID 9142. 

Cheers, 

Rob

Edited by NHY 581