NEW Realtrack DMU

charliepetty

• RMweb Premium

Hi Charlie,

I'm not going to Warley, will I miss the announcement? Lol

Mick not sure there's enough yellow in it for you. Of course I could be wrong as the DMU wasn't painted when I saw it.

It's going to be a cracking model though (this last line was the serious part the rest may have been in jest)

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark.

Not too worried about the yellow. I want one in ******, ***** and *****, with a yellow front.

I think it's on the list of planned releases.

Saw the EP a few weeks ago - my mate has painted some up in other future  possible release liveries. They will be at Warley.

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Hi Charlie,

I'm not going to Warley, will I miss the announcement? Lol

Mick not sure there's enough yellow in it for you. Of course I could be wrong as the DMU wasn't painted when I saw it.

It's going to be a cracking model though (this last line was the serious part the rest may have been in jest)

Thanks

Mark

If there are going to be cracks in the model I'm going to want my money back... ;)

The Unit numbers of the 5 different versions all end in:  45, 53, 67, 77, 94.      Oops!  6 days and counting.

Charlie, do behave! There'll be more froth than this:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=washing+up+liquid+in+fountain&client=tablet-android-pega&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ-fH9rLrQAhWLKcAKHaxJDmsQ_AUIBygB&biw=960&bih=600#imgrc=a-McqIZVlE5kUM%3A

as a result of that post :jester:

So if I'm correct ( which I know you won't confirm either way! ) then there seems to be 4 out of those 5 Units modelled on Scottish allocated machines ............well they were in my modelling period -  did Platform 5 make Loco and stock books passed 1993 anyway...?

Edited by BigAndy

So if I'm correct ( which I know you won't confirm either way! ) then there seems to be 4 out of those 5 Units modelled on Scottish allocated machines ............well they were in my modelling period -  did Platform 5 make Loco and stock books passed 1993 anyway...?

One unit on display, has a number ending in 08

Edited by charliepetty

Do you mean Ian Allan. ??

Regional Railways Livery is nice, get the layout finished for 2017. 

Ah...but...

ReggieRail North West (green stripe)?

ReggieRail Central (158 livery)?

or ReggieRail Provincial (original)

(See?  If he answers we'll know it's a 156 but don't let on...oh bu***r)