NEW Realtrack DMU

charliepetty

Drunk, I nearly fell over when the NEW Class *** Sample arrived! Working Lights (Bi-Directional) Interior Lights, full interior detailing, intensive underfloor detailing. Far better than the Award Winning 144 & 143 Models. Runs like a dream. Now for dots!

I thought it was Arran that fell asleep in the pub that time!

Dots sound good to me! And As I've said before this will surely be the next award winning DMU! Still want 2 of course.

Thanks

Mark

• RMweb Premium

Yes it will, with a running sample. Release dates are Late Spring 2017

Is that an official announcement that you're going to announce that your new DMU will be announced at Warley?

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Gold

Is that an official announcement that you're going to announce that your new DMU will be announced at Warley?

Cheers,

Mick

Mick,

This is clearly a leak. You should know by now that Charlie always makes his official announcement of a new product in the personal columns of the Times.

This time however the Minister for Brexit (sorry can't remember which of the terrible two has that role) will make a statement to the House in which he will praise Charlie and Arran as a magnificent example of how British manufacturing industry is responding to the challenge of us leaving the EU. Whilst basking in the adulation, poor Charlie will be trying to work out how much it is now going to cost us to buy it. 

Really looking forward to seeing this at Warley and I have a horrible suspicion that I will be buying one (at least) even if I have to invoke Rule 1.

Godfrey

• RMweb Premium

Which year of Warley? Could it be we are finally close to an announcement. You just know I'll miss it.

Still think it's a 126 Swindon Ayrshire unit. White circle or dot coupling code. Obvious !

• Like 1

Which year of Warley? Could it be we are finally close to an announcement. You just know I'll miss it.

Still think it's a 126 Swindon Ayrshire unit. White circle or dot coupling code. Obvious !

Dots !!!!  has Charlie got you going round in Circles 

Yes it will, with a running sample. Release dates are Late Spring 2017

Excellent, ticket bought and train tickets booked. Hopefully it shall be something I want! If not, a delight to see Realtrack's precision detailing pushing new bounds for a multiple unit.

Maybe it is a 180.. there 5 coaches, in 2 liveries.. grand central and first maybe.

If we go down that route, it could well be an improved Class 221 Voyager? With improved lights and DCC compatibilty

5 Coaches and 2 liveries

Virgin Trains and Cross Country

Although it is a DEMU which I'm sure someone would be quick to correct me on :P 

I doubt its a voyager, but you never know!

Edited by joejab95

If we go down that route, it could well be an improved Class 221 Voyager? With improved lights and DCC compatibilty

5 Coaches and 2 liveries

Virgin Trains and Cross Country

Although it is a DEMU which I'm sure someone would be quick to correct me on :P

I doubt its a voyager, but you never know!

Good one for Bachmann to do right!!!!!!!!!!!!!