RMweb

Marcus 37

I remember John Dedmans Layout, Hollybank Depot, I saw it quite a few times along with a Yard the I think was called Moss End Yard, he built for it on the Exhibition Circuit along the South Coast, I think he was either a member of the New Forest Club or Weymouth from memory.

attachicon.gifHollybank 1.png

attachicon.gifHollybank 2.jpg

attachicon.gifTrack Plan.jpg

A very nice little Exhibition Layout, now I have an idea for my next project.

No apologies required Andy, that is a cracking little layout. As for your next project I would dearly love to see you do another modern image layout. Really miss Kingsmill.

Cheers

Marcus

My turn to go off topic now. HaHa.

If anybody's attending the Severn Valley diesel gala next weekend I shall be driving our Class 66 on Friday and Saturday. There's plenty of time in between runs so please, don't be shy, pop over and say hello.

Cheers

Marcus

• Like 6

My turn to go off topic now. HaHa.

If anybody's attending the Severn Valley diesel gala next weekend I shall be driving our Class 66 on Friday and Saturday. There's plenty of time in between runs so please, don't be shy, pop over and say hello.

Cheers

Marcus

are you there with it all weekend mate....

No apologies required Andy, that is a cracking little layout. As for your next project I would dearly love to see you do another modern image layout. Really miss Kingsmill.

Cheers

Marcus

I have a plan drawn up, but not as big as Kingsmill, that was possibly the best Modern Image one I've done, and I wish I hadn't sold my New Railfreight Red Stipe 20 and 56,a couple of Months ago, they were stunning.

are you there with it all weekend mate....

Hi Mate

Friday and Saturday I'm there. Friday is a round trip Bewdley to Kidderminster and a trip to Bridgnoth.

Saturday I think is just a round trip to Bewdley and back. There's quite a lot of loco's attending so everything has minimal trips.

So plenty of time in between trips for a chat.

Cheers

Marcus

That pipe looks great Marcus !

This is going to be a fun layout to operate I'll wager - kinda makes me want a bigger set up !

Hi Rob

Yes it has certainly got the play value which is a bit of a pain at the moment because I keep getting distracted. Must resist.HaHa!

Cheers

Marcus

• Like 1

Hi Marcus

In case you haven't seen it Hornby have brought out a bookazine this month of the best 25 layouts as appeared in their magazine and Great Tunsley Dale is in it with new photos as taken by Mike Wild. Available at WH Smiths but not seen it anywhere else yet.

Cheers, keep up the good work.

Peter

• Like 2

Lovely to meet you yesterday Marcus amid all the mayhem........although I do believe the SVR put on an excellent event  :sungum:

When I download my pictures if I have any good ones I'll drop one in here showing you at the helm  ;)

• Like 1

Lovely to meet you yesterday Marcus amid all the mayhem........although I do believe the SVR put on an excellent event  :sungum:

When I download my pictures if I have any good ones I'll drop one in here showing you at the helm  ;)

Hi Adrian

Great to meet you too. Apart from the odd bits of mayhem it was a spectacular event and it was great to be a part of it. The first trip with the 66 on Friday, Bewdley station looked more like Euston in the rush hour!!

Please feel free to post some pictures on here as you don't get to take that many whilst you're driving.

Here is a couple that I did manage in between trains.

post-18515-0-30944100-1463913646_thumb.jpg

post-18515-0-63159200-1463913663_thumb.jpg

post-18515-0-51295300-1463913675_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Marcus

• Like 13

Hi Adrian

Great to meet you too. Apart from the odd bits of mayhem it was a spectacular event and it was great to be a part of it. The first trip with the 66 on Friday, Bewdley station looked more like Euston in the rush hour!!

Please feel free to post some pictures on here as you don't get to take that many whilst you're driving.

Here is a couple that I did manage in between trains.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Cheers

Marcus

A-hem  ...  eerrr, is it my eyes?  ,,,  or  ...  are all those Semaphores  ...  well, eerr  ...   at "Danger!!"  :nono: :no: :nono:

Lovely pictures, of a great looking and spotlessly clean Loco.                 .......................................    which gives me the evidence I need for pristine trains  ...  :sungum: :sungum: :sungum:

Thanks for the pictures, I'm also looking forward to some more evidence pictures from Iron Horse.

Regards

J

A-hem  ...  eerrr, is it my eyes?  ,,,  or  ...  are all those Semaphores  ...  well, eerr  ...   at "Danger!!"  :nono: :no: :nono:

Lovely pictures, of a great looking and spotlessly clean Loco.                 .......................................    which gives me the evidence I need for pristine trains  ...  :sungum: :sungum: :sungum:

Thanks for the pictures, I'm also looking forward to some more evidence pictures from Iron Horse.

Regards

J

Don't worry they're not mine. I'm actually parked in a siding.

Don't worry they're not mine. I'm actually parked in a siding.

I am much relieved to hear that.    :ok: 

They do make an interesting array, do you happen to know if they are all still required, or remains of more complex days?

Regards

J

• RMweb Premium

I am much relieved to hear that.    :ok:

They do make an interesting array, do you happen to know if they are all still required, or remains of more complex days?

Regards

J

The signals control the entrance to Bewdley station from the Bridgnorth Kidderminster direction. (Ta to Marcus for the correction)

Here's the opposite side not my photo BTW.

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford
  • Like 2