Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

No problem young man always good to bounce ideas around.....not too much heavy lifting though ...

Thanks Martin, the boards are very light, and I'm going to get a mate to make up the second / new board sometime.

I can just see you dashing about trying to get everything in when the rain starts. :scared:

Hahah This is Swadlincote, South Derbyshire, NOT Lincolnshire mate, hahah. :sungum:

The dog has already started.

Should be there Friday next week.

I'll be looking out for you then. hahaha :no:  :nono:  :sungum:

Edited by Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

I'll be looking out for you then. hahaha :no:  :nono:  :sungum:

Some bad news and some good news.

The dog emerged from her hole earlier this evening with what looks like a rather well chewed Class 47 (in blue I might add).

When I ventured into the hole and popped my head up the other side a gentlemen with a Chinese accent was very agitated. 

When I mentioned the name "Andy Peters", he replied "The English fellow with all of the layouts."

Sorry couldn't resist.

• Like 1

You tell her it's for her potting plants, you build it with a transparent roof and then when all the plants mysteriously die you reclaim it as a failed project. :jester:

NO, that would be me mate, besides she hates Gardening, so do I, hahha :sungum:  :sungum:

That's why he has an artificial lawn - no 'cutting edge' technology there!

Peter

A sort of 'forlawn' comment that, talking of that I feed my lawn with whiskey every week so it comes up half cut..........the old ones are still the best!!!!!

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

A sort of 'forlawn' comment that, talking of that I feed my lawn with whiskey every week so it comes up half cut..........the old ones are still the best!!!!!

Two fellows sitting by the road see a lorry full of rolled turf go by. One says to the other "You know, one day I'll be rich enough to send my grass away to be cut".

I thank you.

Two fellows sitting by the road see a lorry full of rolled turf go by. One says to the other "You know, one day I'll be rich enough to send my grass away to be cut".

I thank you.

We had a new lawn laid a few years ago and two chaps dually arrived to lay the turf in the back garden.

Whilst one started the manager came in to discuss and every now and then he leaned out the dining room window and shouted 'green side up - Jim'

Being inquisitive I asked was that some technical process but he said no not really.

Just that his colleague was new to the job and wasn't sure how to lay it as they had left the instructions at home.........!!!!

So.....I thank you!

Hahahha So Cheers Guys, and back in the real world, :O  there are a couple of West Country Bulleids with Howes Sound looking for a home, along with a Pete Waterman Ltd Ed Black 5, again with Howes Sound.

Hahahha So Cheers Guys, and back in the real world, :O  there are a couple of West Country Bulleids with Howes Sound looking for a home, along with a Pete Waterman Ltd Ed Black 5, again with Howes Sound.

That'll get you a tidy bit of cash :yes:

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

You would sell your soul for a 0 gauge loco. :nono:

Just a note for those that may not have seem the announcement on the Hintock St Loe thread. We have lost a great modeller and digital friend to me, John Flann.

John and I conversed via e-mail at least once, sometimes 4 or 5 times a week, over the last 3 years or so. He gave me valuable advice on many issues, and when I was planning Pencarne, he kept saying, TO MUCH TRACK, TAKE OUT ANOTHER SIDING, and he was right, he really was the master of LESS IS MORE and as a digital friend, and commentator on here and my other threads he will be sadly missed.

Andy.

• RMweb Premium

Just a note for those that may not have seem the announcement on the Hintock St Loe thread. We have lost a great modeller and digital friend to me, John Flann.

John and I conversed via e-mail at least once, sometimes 4 or 5 times a week, over the last 3 years or so. He gave me valuable advice on many issues, and when I was planning Pencarne, he kept saying, TO MUCH TRACK, TAKE OUT ANOTHER SIDING, and he was right, he really was the master of LESS IS MORE and as a digital friend, and commentator on here and my other threads he will be sadly missed.

Andy.

Very sad news.

• Like 1

Today I did a couple of hours in TOPS, (see Penybont) and then had a little running session, (Video later).

The 108 is a recent purchase from Dan / Pigwife007, ? :O don't ask, :no:  :no: haha, anyway it needed a good testing, so it's on the Banbury - Pangbourne Service.

post-9335-0-67795100-1522427834_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-84305600-1522427872_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-37307700-1522427906_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-72709200-1522427943_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 16

That brings back memories of rattling between Matlock and Derby every week in the eighties!

Looking good mate,

Al.

Thanks Al, Good to see you back mate, any work on the Layouts?