Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

Some good shots there Andy that section of the layout 'just flows' beautifully .......just like those birds you used to spot all those years ago  :sungum:

Cheers Martin, it's Snowing here at the moment, so I won't be venturing into TOPS today, I'll probably leave it till Tuesday now as I have appointments on Monday.

As for the Birds, I couldn't possibly comment, hahhaha :no:  :no:  :no:  :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:

After chatting to Jeff / Binny this morning, I decided to clear away the Snow drift from the Shed door and get the heat on in TOPS.

Tony / Mulgabill wanted some Western Power on the Vans, to replicate the Avonmouth - Truro Fisons Service, unfortunately they didn't run via Kings Moreton, but the Wolverhamton - Bristol Service did, plus it's on the Parcels Service for Bristol. 

Plus loads of New action and NO SOUND Locos in this Video.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 17

Great videos.

Have you decided what you are doing with the station area yet?

Thanks Kevin, the answer is YES / NO :no: well still not sure, but I think I know, :sungum:  well I think I think I know, :O  :scared:  :scared:  :scared: but not 100%. :no2:

Two more Videos to come shortly.

Thanks Kevin, the answer is YES / NO :no: well still not sure, but I think I know, :sungum:  well I think I think I know, :O  :scared:  :scared:  :scared: but not 100%. :no2:

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure........ :onthequiet:  

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure........ :onthequiet:  

It's been temporarily on the Bridge for some time now, and I quite like it. If that is where it stays, then a retaining wall will go behind the Platform with Grass on top.

• RMweb Gold

I used to be indecisive ... now I'm not so sure! fits in this case.  

Edit: I now see that someone beat me to it!

Edited by PeterBB
  • Like 1

Thanks Andy, I have struggled to keep up with your output - you're meant to be taking it easy.

That van train and Western were exactly what I was on about. Brilliant. You just need the gradient and sounds to

make it perfect. (But no we don't need a rebuild to fit one in).

I do have a query though, are you sure 47840 was BR blue, I have a niggling doubt that it may have had an

updated paint job when it received that number. Will try to dig out some evidence, either way, if you not sure.

All the best

Bit of fiddle yard shunting what’s not to like and the sound was good to, did I spot an ex works 7 planker (brown) in the rake of wagon’s ?

Thanks Ade, I'll have a look at the wagons next time I'm in the Shed mate, Cheers.

You bounder Mr Peters, your recent videos has delayed my arrival down the pub this morning, love your videos Andy, keep them coming please mate.

Thanks Brian, Glad you liked em mate, Sorry about your Beer time, hahahhah :no:  :no:

Thoroughly enjoyed that fourth video thanks Andy. As has been said, it is great to see your fiddle yard in operation.

Mike

Cheers Mike, The Fiddle Yard will feature in a lot more now I feel, gad you liked it.

• Like 2

Thanks Andy, I have struggled to keep up with your output - you're meant to be taking it easy.

That van train and Western were exactly what I was on about. Brilliant. You just need the gradient and sounds to

make it perfect. (But no we don't need a rebuild to fit one in).

I do have a query though, are you sure 47840 was BR blue, I have a niggling doubt that it may have had an

updated paint job when it received that number. Will try to dig out some evidence, either way, if you not sure.

All the best

Thanks Tony, I need to build an extension to get the O Gauge in so you never know what might happen next.

As for 47840, It's a Heljan Loco so I would imagine it's taken from the real thing mate.

Thanks Tony, I need to build an extension to get the O Gauge in so you never know what might happen next.

As for 47840, It's a Heljan Loco so I would imagine it's taken from the real thing mate.

OH NO ........what's he thinking  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared: .......will he won't he  :senile:  :senile:

you take it easy young man !!!!!!