Friday Bridge

• RMweb Premium

Careful Dave, it almost looks finished...

steve

Hi Steve

At the Stowmarket show there were five people around Fried Egg Bridge, four of us trying to get to work and the fifth giving helpful advice. :rtfm: The man himself had gone off for a "Mo".

We did get it working better. :good:

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Good to see your layout at Ally Pally yesterday Dave, I was there before you arrived. Thanks to the guy operating for the chat. Hope today goes well.

Steve.

Hi Steve

You should have said you were sb67.

See Dave I can chat as well, but not to your standard.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Didn't realise revealing usernames was accepted protocol, so, Hi Dave, I am anthony07 and I met you at the St. Neots show and, yes, I did vote for your layout!

My user name is the same one me mum gave me when I was born so nowt to reveal. I find it is great to get to chat to someone who you have been conversing with over the forum for real.

Anyhow this would have been a great photo had the pillock not been in it.

post-16423-0-59349400-1522071309_thumb.jpg

Edited by Clive Mortimore
  • Like 8
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

It amazes me when are concentrating on something our tongues are always sticking out. :)

............but is that really his tongue? Personally I think he is ball tampering with that stick.

Dowen Under

Edited by Mallard60022

............but is that really his tongue? Personally I think he is ball tampering with that stick.

Dowen Under

can't be, the table top is above waist height................

My user name is the same one me mum gave me when I was born so nowt to reveal. I find it is great to get to chat to someone who you have been conversing with over the forum for real.

Now that is a really good idea, is it possible to change ones username, I can't see an obvious way on my profile.

Edited by anthony07