Black Country Blues

Indomitable026

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Next date on the BCB world tour is Wolverhampton MRC's exhibition on 7th and 8th November, more details here

While the subject of whether Wolverhampton is or is not in the Black Country is a controversial one, it will be particularly interesting to exhibit the layout so close to the location which it is meant to represent.  I suspect we won't have to explain what the various landmarks on the backscene are as often as we normally have to!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Just another quick reminder that we're out with the layout next weekend at Wolverhampton MRC's exhibition.

There will be a couple of items of new stock joining the fleet (hopefully) and with a bit of luck the pair of 20s which were failed last time out at Halifax will be back in action.

• RMweb Premium

Just another quick reminder that we're out with the layout next weekend at Wolverhampton MRC's exhibition.

There will be a couple of items of new stock joining the fleet (hopefully) and with a bit of luck the pair of 20s which were failed last time out at Halifax will be back in action.

Is that quick reminder for us crew?

Andy

• RMweb Premium

I think it's fair to say the new sound decoder in the 20s is going to provide some entertainment. It isn't enough to just turn the throttle down to zero, you also need to remember which function applies the brakes!

I hope the ends of the fiddle yards are strong enough.

• Like 1

I think it's fair to say the new sound decoder in the 20s is going to provide some entertainment. It isn't enough to just turn the throttle down to zero, you also need to remember which function applies the brakes!

I hope the ends of the fiddle yards are strong enough.

You mean more annoying than before, where's the off switch

• Like 1