Black Country Blues

Indomitable026

It's probably a good job it doesn't record audio for when I was trying to couple the trailer cars of the APT up. However it would have been good to have audio for the moment I discovered John was filing the cards in numerical order after I'd cued them up for the order in which trains would be despatched. NSFW.

• RMweb Premium

It's probably a good job it doesn't record audio for when I was trying to couple the trailer cars of the APT up. However it would have been good to have audio for the moment I discovered John was filing the cards in numerical order after I'd cued them up for the order in which trains would be despatched. NSFW.

You can't beat a nice tidy, well organised, fiddle yard. It being suitable for use is secondary...

You can't beat a nice tidy, well organised, fiddle yard. It being suitable for use is secondary...

As is lining up all the locos on the starting grid so you can't see the number on your next rat.  :laugh:

• RMweb Premium

As is lining up all the locos on the starting grid so you can't see the number on your next rat.  :laugh:

Mark really needs to paint big numbers on the roofs. I keep offering. He also turns down offers to fit kadees to all the stock. You can't help some folk.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...