Darlington Railway Modelling (DRM)

Hi Mike

have to say the shop looks brilliant and considering you are still waiting for some other bits of stock it looked well stocked too. Jill and the boys were very impressed as well (particulalrly the pie situation). I'm sure DRM will go from strength to strength and become the best model railway shop in the north east :D :D :D

Hi Mike

have to say the shop looks brilliant and considering you are still waiting for some other bits of stock it looked well stocked too. Jill and the boys were very impressed as well (particulalrly the pie situation). I'm sure DRM will go from strength to strength and become the best model railway shop in the north east :D :D :D

I will settle for equal first with Durham Trains of Stanley. :)

I will settle for equal first with Durham Trains of Stanley. smile.gif

Good look with the new shop Mike. I'll pay you a visit this week. Hope you have not been hammered to much stockwise ahead of Spennymoor this weekend!!!rolleyes.gif

• RMweb Premium

Mike,

just looked your shop up on Giggle street and is that Top Bun next door? I hope to drop in on or about 17th June after picking up a car from Manchester Airport.

(We are dropping in at Darlington to see rellies and a railway shop must not be missed) :lol:

Peter in Oz

Mike,

just looked your shop up on Giggle street and is that Top Bun next door? I hope to drop in on or about 17th June after picking up a car from Manchester Airport.

(We are dropping in at Darlington to see rellies and a railway shop must not be missed) :lol:

Peter in Oz

Looking forward to seeing you Peter. However Top Bun is not there any more, there are some good places to catch a snack nearby. Morrisons cafe probably being the best.

• RMweb Gold

Good to see the farish stock Mike, now I can see what my funds are going to go on even when i'm not visiting the shop lol tongue.gif

Dont forget you can buy on-line and collect in store wink.gif wink.gif

there is no escape

cheers

Simon

• RMweb Gold

just created an account on the site...btw I love this

"You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer."

leave the computer, yes....but not the website? nicely written lol

I will refer you to my post above

THERE IS NO ESCAPE

blink.gif unsure.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

cheers

Simon

Archived