Warley National Model Railway Exhibition 2018 - 24th and 25th November

Liam

• RMweb Premium

I see I'm on the list and I may well do steam on the Saturday and MI on Sunday ;)

What is this "MI" of which you speak.....?

:locomotive:  

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 1

Note it is only those confirmed so far. It gets updated as people return the packs, it's looked sparse before so DON'T PANIC yet ;)

Just trying to keep ahead of the game, Paul- although most people would usually find something of their interest and don't need to trawl through layout lists before deciding whether to go to a particular show or not, I was following the usual recommended advice by planning which exhibits I'd like to see, for which the Warley Show lags behind others in providing such information.

• RMweb Gold

I know what you mean but few websites are showing layouts nearly 8 months ahead and they have more than the commercial ones of a similar size. It has been a limited number some years in the overseas section but I found it was June to July before the lists stopped growing.

Certainly they book some well ahead as my layout for next year has been booked for two years already as I couldn't take it this year as I already had my OO one there.

Maybe we should do a Freemo setup and submit it? Give Martyn a real headache ;) (More than just the RS Tower modules ;) )

Edited by PaulRhB

• RMweb Premium

Floor plan, after a 4 hour session completed yesterday.

Updates to the website will continue right up to the Show.

The floor plan will only be released closer to the Show as it has been sent off to be turned into a CAD drawing.

It is 8 months to the Show, other shows about (or before) the Show don't have any details of their exhibition on their websites yet...

Baz

• Like 1

Maybe we should do a Freemo setup and submit it? Give Martyn a real headache ;) (More than just the RS Tower modules ;) )

The last time I went was when RS Tower was there with quite a few of their modules on one end, I did offer/suggest more but ISTR there wasn't space available.

• RMweb Premium

Well I recognise Chris Dunne and John Seward - don't know who the other bloke is though . . . . . . .

Stands around the entrance look familiar and I would guess that our 7mm Narrow Gauge Assn. stand will be somewhere to the top right of the plan near the catering area.

Visiting the Clubrooms next week to meet with Mr Jones - he's promised us tea . . . .

Mike

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...