Warley National Model Railway Exhibition 2018 - 24th and 25th November

Liam

• RMweb Premium

The website seems to kick in from about now as the bulk of layouts/traders/demonstrations are confirmed.

After a few years doing a modifying RTR demo - mostly yellow of course, it's time to take a layout.

This will be New Bryford's last show in England since first being exhibited in 1992, with a gap from 2000 - 2011 and a rebuild before returning to the exhibition circuit..

Get it while you can.

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford
  • Like 3

It's only 9 months away....

https://www.thenec.co.uk/whats-on/warley-national-model-railway-exhibition/

Warley's own website is yet to be updated though.

Looks like this year's show is slightly more family orientated, as they've introduced a 'Kids for a Quid' offer. I think it's a good idea, should attract some new blood into the hobby.

I love kids! When I'm hungry I can eat two....

Stewart

• 2 weeks later...

With nothing else to do because of the weather, I had a look to see if advance tickets for Warley had come on sale. The short answer is no, but the Ticket Factory website makes you queue but then takes you to the 2017 exhibition page.

It makes me wonder if the website is being fixed and tickets are about to come out.

• RMweb Premium

With nothing else to do because of the weather, I had a look to see if advance tickets for Warley had come on sale. The short answer is no, but the Ticket Factory website makes you queue but then takes you to the 2017 exhibition page.

It makes me wonder if the website is being fixed and tickets are about to come out.

Lummy, it is a long way away although invites have been sent (and, for the demos, responses received) Stay calm SVRlad..

Baz

Demo liaison officer

• Like 1

Lummy, it is a long way away although invites have been sent (and, for the demos, responses received) Stay calm SVRlad..

Baz

Demo liaison officer

Well, it gave me something to do amid all this foul weather... :)

• 4 weeks later...

The web site was updated yesterday evening to show the correct price. The Ticket Factory now have an option to order a guide which was missing from their options when they first put tickets on sale.Thanks for pointing out the inconsistencies.

By the way I have no control over anything relating to the Warley exhibition; that is all in the hands of others.

The web site was updated yesterday evening to show the correct price. The Ticket Factory now have an option to order a guide which was missing from their options when they first put tickets on sale.Thanks for pointing out the inconsistencies.

By the way I have no control over anything relating to the Warley exhibition; that is all in the hands of others.

Why is the discount different? £150 on the web site £200 on the application Form?

And why does the Web site look like a 1990's throw-back? It looks amateurish and these mistakes it the more so.

• RMweb Premium

Why is the discount different? £150 on the web site £200 on the application Form?

And why does the Web site look like a 1990's throw-back? It looks amateurish and these mistakes it the more so.

How about checking your own information here ..£200 gets a lot of tickets not 1.

Remember Warley Show is run by ordinary people and they are not paid to do any of the work involved in setting up the show or in advertising it. Of course if you can help provide and ultra modern, ultra reliable web site for free I am sure the Committee would welcome your input.

Baz

Edited by Barry O
  • Like 1

How about checking your own information here ..£200 gets a lot of tickets not 1.

Remember Warely Show is run by ordinary people and they are not paid to do any of the work involved in setting up the show or in advertising it. Of course if you can help provide and ultra modern, ultra reliable web site for free I am sure the Committee would welcome your input.

Baz

I have checked my information. The web site says the discount applies after £150 and the application form after £200.

Edited by meil