Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Gold

Not sure Don,

But we get around 50Mbps download, not sure what our upload is. 

The unit in the house is a BT Openreach unit prior to the Sky router, so would say that it is still a BT line in.

Jinty ;)

That will be Fibre to the roadside Cabinet then copper to the house which depending on the length of the copper bit can be up to 75MB/s.

Don

Man Alive that 25 sounds sweet!

Very nice mate, good sound from both locos...

YEY !

I did have to turn the sound down on my laptop though  :jester:

Thanks for posting it Andy....Enjoy !

G

Cheers Guys, Paul Chetter knows a thing or two about getting the Sounds right, and Jintyman is ACE with his choice of speakers.

Edited by Andrew P

That will be Fibre to the roadside Cabinet then copper to the house which depending on the length of the copper bit can be up to 75MB/s.

Don

Hi Don, Our nearest box is about a quarter of a mile away at least, and there is always a man with his head in it. :scared:

Now that's what you call playing trains, and aside from all the moaning about dimensions, shapes and rivets, not much else matters when you can have fun like that!!!!!

Great video Andy ;)

Jinty ;)

Thanks mate, 3 minutes cut out mainly of the 08 making up the Train, and swapping the Brake Van to the rear ready for the 25 to take away.

SPECIAL thanks must also go to Colin / BWsTrains who is in the UK on Holiday and still found time to send me the link to Handbrake, and Screenshots to talk me though using it, whilst with his Family and having a meal.

SO THANKS Colin. :sungum: 

Edited by Andrew P

David / Jintyman, has confirmed that the speakers for the other Blue 08 / 08173, are on there way to me, apparently there is a new one to try out as well, so it will be interesting to do some comparisons with the one from the Videos above.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

3 Link on Brum Brums not Chuff Chuffs matey.

Very Very Fiddley but more realistic to play with operate.

Even harder to couple up with a hook made for 4mm 3 links like I was using the other weekend.

I was driving DCC, 0 gauge and the kids loved it when I blew the whistle (it was an 08).

• Like 2

Even harder to couple up with a hook made for 4mm 3 links like I was using the other weekend.

I was driving DCC, 0 gauge and the kids loved it when I blew the whistle (it was an 08).

Flange squeal and Toot Toot and you cant go far wrong with Kids around, guess I'm just a big kid at heart, as I love it too.

• Like 1

Some changes to the Plan, the original area for the Shunter looked far to crowded, and so here are the changes.

As it was going to be.

post-9335-0-99879400-1537648386_thumb.pn

post-9335-0-82141400-1537908595_thumb.png

So now once the new Points arrive we will have this.

post-9335-0-58479900-1537908640_thumb.png

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 7

I've decded to model the Engineers Yard more as a Coal Yard for running the earlier Blue Period and some 16T Minerals, and it can still double up for Engineers Wagons when runnig later Stock.

Edited by Andrew P

That looks a bit better Andy,    (3)  looks very interesting to operate ?...

Cheers George, lots of different sidings to shunt Stock into. It should hold my interest for some time.

I'm also looking forward to doing the BIG Scenics.

• Like 1