PTA/JTA/JUA, By Accurascale (NOW WITH ADDED BSC INNERS!)

39 minutes ago, BR Blue said:

72XX range. My most recent is in the 118xx range and there are several in between.

Could take a wee while for those at the back of the queue then!

Looks like you will have a while to gloat and show off - at least weekend and early next week.  I hope people aren't waiting to see them first before ordering - looking at the A/S website I think they may get disappointed, if they leave it much longer!  

Best Regards,

C.

• RMweb Gold

The poor warehouse team are working flat out on a very very very large volume of orders, it will definitely take a number of days to work through them! In other news, several versions (British Steel Blue and Grey in particular) are already very close to sell out (our website shows actual stock levels once the unit count drops below 75 packs)!

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 2

6 hours ago, dogbox321 said:

So assuming its in invoice number order - what region of numbers are they upto?  i.e 111xx, 116xx etc.  (obviously some will be for other products!)  But at least then people should have an idea of how near or far away they are away!

Shame you couldn't have had them added to the first order - you would have had them all on route by now!

Sure they will be worth the wait to those at the back of the queue!

Best Regards,

C.

This is actually a good point.  Obviously we all understand the mammoth task in hand but I must admit that I will be a little frustrated if having to change from order 53xx to 125xx because I changed livery slows their arrival down by more than a few days. It’s a real shame the Accurascale website doesn’t allow orders to be amended like some others do rather than having to cancel it and re-place the order if you want to change something.

Edited by aureol40012
  • Funny 2

Thanks Fran & Stephen for keeping everyone informed. I don’t mind when they turn up as we know they are going to be great models from the photos and videos shared so far. 

The main thing right now is that everyone working to pack and send then is working safely and staying healthy during these difficult times.

Thanks

Mark

Edited by MRDBLUE17
  • Like 2
  • Agree 5
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

As of this evening we are about 33% through pre-orders. Going as fast as we can! Also, it should be from oldest order first but it seems Simon's slipped to the top of the pile. I will remind our warehouse staff to do it in order tomorrow. 

Cant wait to see them on your layouts!

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

As of this evening we are about 33% through pre-orders. Going as fast as we can! Also, it should be from oldest order first but it seems Simon's slipped to the top of the pile. I will remind our warehouse staff to do it in order tomorrow. 

Cheers,

Fran

Yes I did feel a little guilty that mine were dispatched so quickly, sorry chaps!

Simon

• Funny 1

34 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Cheers,

Fran

At what point does a preorder stop being a preorder and become simply an “order” ;-)

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, Verulam Central said:

fran, 

Hi can i ask when are you sending the ones to retailers ? kind regards andy 

Hi Andy,

Retailer orders are part of this batch, so will go in the sequence they ordered. 

1 minute ago, aureol40012 said:

At what point does a preorder stop being a preorder and become simply an “order” ;-)

Lol, I guess we class anything as a pre-order as an order placed before they came into stock, and anything ordered when in stock as simply an order!

Cheers!

Fran

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Today's update; just under half way there with pre-orders! A good chunk of you should have received tracking information and notification of dispatch so far! They have also begun to land on layouts. Thank you to everyone who has emailed us with kind words so far!

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 4
  • Round of applause 1