PTA/JTA/JUA, By Accurascale (NOW WITH ADDED BSC INNERS!)

2 hours ago, WCML100 said:

Couple more quick questions from me - I note in your workings chart that the VTG grey ones were listed to get up to West Ruislip. I haven't seen anything showing that they made it further west during the later years than Acton. Do you have any research to show them working to West Ruislip at all? 

Also they bogies on these wagons are fantastic - is it something you may offer as a spare at all? 

thanks

Here you go - Hard to see if they’re VTG or earlier but I’m pretty sure I remember seeing them there years ago on the way to work (Flickr url not my pic)

West Ruislip LUL Depot

Edited by Ultimate Model Railways
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

On 23/07/2023 at 23:07, McC said:

Yes, Yes and Yes though it will likely remain 5-packs to hold the unit price. 

Any chance of the rebodied/life extended version in blue...... Would set the rerun off with something new......

My one question on the PTA's is where/when did they carry coal (just asking with AS doing a coal load for them) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/07/2023 at 08:35, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Just to follow up on this, we have created a set of transfers which will be available to customers who wish to correct their wagons as discussed above. 

IMG_1067.jpg.ba3410d153a733a9f4b46abf5329da5e.jpg

We began work on these in March this year and hoped to have them complete in a shorter space of time but it took longer than expected due to a few attempts to get the transfers to a level we were completely happy with. These are now being printed by our good friends at railtec and are due with us in a couple of weeks time. 

Indeed, I had reached out to Nick previously informing him that we were doing the transfers back in March but they did take longer than I had envisaged initially. That's on me and I apologise to Nick for that, but was outside of my control. I have contacted Nick via PM to help make up for it. 

Once we receive them we will invite customers who wish to correct their British Steel wagons to contact us with proof of purchase and we will post them out for free of charge. We will also provide a fitting guide on the website. Look out for instructions on how to redeem yours which will be posted here once they arrive with us which we will post here.

Cheers!

Fran

Hi Fran, Anymore news on these being available from yourselves please ?

Nothing has been put up on here despite Steve saying he had posted them to you, I know you guys have been busy with receiving goodies and posting  all that lovely stuff out.

Many Thanks in Advance

Meld 

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, meld said:

Nothing has been put up on here despite Steve saying he had posted them to you, I know you guys have been busy with receiving goodies and posting  all that lovely stuff out.

Many Thanks in Advance

Meld 

Drop support a line and they’ll happily send you a pack. 

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
53 minutes ago, WCML100 said:

@McC are the bogies available as spares for these or could they be released as an accessory? They are a common bogie type and would be great for modellers to use on kits and other projects

We don't currently sell our spares, but we are exploring the options

• Like 2

On 16/08/2023 at 21:07, meld said:

Many Thanks in Advance

Meld 

I can confirm that I have received a set myself, a couple of weeks back. So they are indeed available.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Apologies on the delay with this, but the Accurascalers allowed me some annual leave!

Decal packs are now in stock and free to anyone who purchased British Steel blue and orange packs from our first PTA run with proof of purchase. To redeem them, please send a copy of your receipt from your retailer (or your order number if purchased direct from Accurascale) and your address to support@accurascale.com and we will post them out to you.

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Premium
On 05/11/2023 at 12:52, Lowlander said:

Hi 

Are there any plans soon for another run of the jua iron ore hoppers? 

Thanks 

15 hours ago, petemster said:

And are there any plans soon for a re-run of the British Steel grey/orange PTAs ?

Thanks.

Pete M.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Good afternoon all.

A couple of quick questions:

1) does anyone know if any one sells the NEM buckeye couplings used on the PTA (and Dapol yeoman JHAs)

2) will accurascale do CAIB Yeoman PTAs?

Many thanks

Darryl 

• RMweb Gold
6 minutes ago, daz9284 said:

Good afternoon all.

A couple of quick questions:

1) does anyone know if any one sells the NEM buckeye couplings used on the PTA (and Dapol yeoman JHAs)

2) will accurascale do CAIB Yeoman PTAs?

Many thanks

Darryl 

Hi Darryl,

Can confirm affirmative on your second question!

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Darryl,

Can confirm affirmative on your second question!

Cheers!

Fran 

Hi Fran

Many thanks for the reply. Will look forward to the announcement so I can order some :-)

All the best

Darryl