Bachmann BR Std. Class 3 photos?

josh993

• RMweb Gold

It does look like a fantastic model but I quite Fancy the Green one

I agree, it looks like one of their best yet. These are pretty much one of my favourite steam locos and the black one fits the bill perfectly for me, it will probably be the only one I shall get (for the OO fleet) and renumber it to 82044 (seen at Bath Green Park on through workings off the S&D). I don't think I'll get a lined green one, as I've got a Kemilway one in that livery (82041).

Whereas a new model loco usually gets a fanfare of glitter on RMweb as soon as it hits the model shops, I am very suprised at the lack of excitement over the introduction of BR standard Class 3 2-6-2T. Afterall, it was one that was touted quite often on wish lists.

The photos on Hattons website are okay but I wondered if anyone on here has any good track-level pictures they could show on here..............please.icon_thumbsup2.gif

Larry

• RMweb Gold

Whereas a new model loco usually gets a fanfare of glitter on RMweb as soon as it hits the model shops, I am very suprised at the lack of excitement over the introduction of BR standard Class 3 2-6-2T. Afterall, it was one that was touted quite often on wish lists.

The photos on Hattons website are okay but I wondered if anyone on here has any good track-level pictures they could show on here..............please.icon_thumbsup2.gif

Larry

Coach.It was in the cabinet on the Bachmann stand at Warley.I don't think that many retailers have them yet.Theres a photo on the Warley thread.I do fancy the WR lined green version myself.

Guest Max Stafford

Actually, it's nice to see a product make a gentle, froth-free debut. Even though I am rather anticipating the arrival of mine in the next day or two. :)

Dave.

Archived