The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

I dunno. I was reading a special edition Eisenbahn Journal on the Br.41 2-8-2s, when I came across Uwe Paulitz's photo of one hauling some tankers past a pig farm.

The page carries the title Hochleistungskessel (High pressure boiler). However, when Herr Paulitz took the photo over 40 years ago, I'm not entirely sure he was aware of, er, other high pressure goings-on in the field.....

post-6879-0-81259200-1499902105_thumb.jpg

Edited by Horsetan

I dunno. I was reading a special edition Eisenbahn Journal on the Br.41 2-8-2s, when I came across Uwe Paulitz's photo of one hauling some tankers past a pig farm.

The page carries the title Hochleistungskessel (High pressure boiler). However, when Herr Paulitz took the photo over 40 years ago, I'm not entirely sure he was aware of, er, other high pressure goings-on in the field.....

attachicon.gifIMG_20170713_002449_1499901969569.jpg

G'Day Gents

Years ago you could buy Tee shirts with two pigs on it, the comment being 'Making Bacon,

manna

Pest control officer in Great Yarmouth, yes really!

Has been kind of adopted by a burger bar and is very territorial! Any other bird lands on his patch, soon chased away, even got his own water dish which he doesn't like sharing with dogs either. Never offers to go inside the shop but patrols outside.

Staff told me that a few weeks ago he chased another bird through the church opposite in the middle of morning mass!

Given a rasher of bacon while I watched, waiting patiently for each piece, very partial to mushrooms as well apparently

post-110-0-70656700-1500216460_thumb.jpg

• Like 6