Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

• RMweb Premium

once this paint is dry, a touch up, and out on the layout to see if we can over come the terrible figures...and my iffy paint job...

med_gallery_17883_3112_246693.jpg

actually the Boy Wonder is better than you can see....

Which one is Kal, and which one is you.............?

Cheers,

Mick

Delboy and Rodney decide to go have e a laugh at the Arboretum Valley film Studios...

na na na na batmannnnnnn...........

They have parked the car nearby in case they need a getaway.....

med_gallery_17883_3112_7986.jpgrmweb3377repaint53

ooooh errrrr........that car is never gonna cut it

med_gallery_17883_3112_216152.jpg

the Dark Knight is filming here at the moment!!!!!!

med_gallery_17883_3112_257460.jpgrmeb3379repaint55

Holy Mackeral run into that alley ........

med_gallery_17883_3112_149786.jpg

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 8

1. Ok son  .......   all ya gotta do with your last ball, is to knock the last three barrels from under my feet   ........    and the nice shinny new car is all yours   ......   

Captions on a post card..... :mail:

med_gallery_17883_3112_159019.jpgrmweb3381repaint57

2.  Wow  ....   what's that car doing here   ....    you said he only came out on a Dark Night  ..  

3.  Quick as you can boy   .......    grab one of his wheels and slip it on our banger car  ....    then we can go round corners faster than him and escape ..

4.  What do you mean  ...   it's only a Toy car   ....................................     have you taken a Selfie lately   .....    :O

• Like 1

Captions on a post card...

"Batman: It's a low neighborhood, full of rumpots. They're used to curious sights, which they attribute to alcoholic delusions.

Robin: Gosh, drink is sure a filthy thing, isn't it? I'd rather be dead than unable to trust my own eyes! "

From Batman : The Movie (1966)

• Like 2

I was hopping for something clever...which i got.........as I failed to think of it....

you may notice there are 2 batman, Delboy and the knight driving his car

and two robins, Rodney and their reliant.....

but despite hints from my son....double....mirror......I just couldn't find that clever one liner.......

I thought something along the line of the beer making him see double.....but just could.t tweak it enough.......

• Like 1

Your creativeness knows no bounds !!!! 

Just had a gander over the last few pages, love the coop, pigeon loft, I want some candy floss NOW !!  :D  Batman & Robin what a corker of a pair, great job !!! 

Kal how do you find the Hattons 21pin decoders? 

• Like 1

Your creativeness knows no bounds !!!! 

Just had a gander over the last few pages, love the coop, pigeon loft, I want some candy floss NOW !!   :D  Batman & Robin what a corker of a pair, great job !!! 

I just do a search for "21-pin decoder" at the Hattons web site.... :jester:

Hat, coat...Batman...

I was hopping for something clever...which i got.........as I failed to think of it....

you may notice there are 2 batman, Delboy and the knight driving his car

and two robins, Rodney and their reliant.....

but despite hints from my son....double....mirror......I just couldn't find that clever one liner.......

I thought something along the line of the beer making him see double.....but just could.t tweak it enough.......

I truly don't feel quite worthy.

That car may be shiny and black,

But the driver is often called Murky,    .............................      

And he’s here at the Pub for a snack.

‘though Batman was awfully thirsty.

We're glad the capped pair are back.

They were put there by Jaz,

who is clearly arty,

yet forgot to bring in the Pizz-az.

Robin, is Reliant on joining the party

All that booze and  raz-a-mataz

So tomorrow they’ll be terribly  f…..      ...............    tired       ...........................................   :nono:    ........................................               ...........................   Well you didn't really think I would   ......   :angel:  :angel:   ......   did you?  ....    

Mirror, mirror, on the wall - who is the most drunk of all    ..........     

...........      "Which one of you three twins asked the question?"  .....      

[quote name="thebritfarmer" post="1659983" timestamp="1415809395

http://www.ehattons.com/stocklist/results.aspx?searchfield=21%20pin%20decoder

http://www.ehattons.com/71920/Hattons_DCR_21PIN_Direct_21_pin_4_function_1_1Amp_direct_plug_decoder_with_back_EMF/StockDetail.aspx

Gaugemaster, hattons and dcc concepts are pretty much the same decoder, just with different features and prices.

Edited by Kal

I know this is now moved on.....but I forgot to mention....THe church at castle coombe is so old it has a crusader buried there, and on the side has pictures of the work his children did, a really lovely place to visit, the castle is gone, the stone not, reused to build many of this homes.....a lovely day out.

they have a great motor racing circuit too, and Badminton is just round the corner for the horsey types, nice area.

may see you all at Spalding on Saturday, Dad's annual birthday show trip

• Like 1

they have a great motor racing circuit too, and Badminton is just round the corner for the horsey types, nice area.

may see you all at Spalding on Saturday, Dad's annual birthday show trip

As it's not too spread around, we should see each other easily, especially as we have met before :sungum:

Hi Jaz! I love the Delboy and Rodney. Here's a thought, how about a chandelier delivery truck driving up to the big house?

My parents visited Basildon House near Pangbourne during the summer, which was used as "Buckingham Palace" for the David Jason series "The Royal Bodyguard".

The guide told my parents that he'd taken David Jason for a tour of the house during a break in filming and when they entered a room with a large chandelier DJ said "I can take that down and clean it for you if you like..."

• Like 1