Pencarne, = BLT from page 54

Andrew P

Andrew

How do you find that Gaugemaster Prodigy thing compared to others

Paul R

Hi Paul, I bought a Prodigy when they first came out and loved it, I sold it when I went O Gauge, and then when I came back to OO I bought a Bachmann Dynamas, after a week I sold it and bought another Prodigy the 2, and its the only one I would recommend to anyone, over 80% of our Club members have them.

It's good to see Andrew back in full flow again, but you're a bit naughty leaving that poor old kettle stranded in the bay while you run all those blue thingies! :locomotive: :locomotive: :locomotive:

Regards

Bill

Edited by Mythocentric

• RMweb Premium

I have just seen the video, the layout works :good:

The likes of me, George, Lee etc are in good company, I notice Bob Geldof has visited the potting shed as well. He must have done with all that band aid covering them holes. :yes:  :no:  :no:  

• Like 2

This looks like it will be an interesting layout to operate and with reasonable length trains as well. I look forward to watching more progress on this project. Keep up the great work Andy, and the videos.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Andy,

Looking great mate, I hope you go ok with the life out section they can be tricky especially if your wookworking skill are like mine.

Cheers Peter. 

Hi Peter,

I have seen Pencarne and the lift out section is ingenious - Andy fits it in and then just moves the complete adjacent baseboard 1/4 inch towards it to complete a fantastic perfect fit.

Peter BB

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Quick guys now is the time to fill the topic with

Sausages

You're naughty but I like you - as a certain well known comedian of yonder days would say - I use the term comedian in the loosest sense.

Yeeaah, quick, gents!

. . . and what about the  Grass  ? ?

…hat + coat + …

Armin

......Walking boots       +...........

Devon Cream Tea's mmmmmmmmmm :whistle:             

• RMweb Premium

......Walking boots       +...........

Devon Cream Tea's mmmmmmmmmm :whistle:             

Cornish cream teas Shirley?

• RMweb Gold

Hi Guys,

Lets give it a rest, some all of the recent postings above were a pain on previous blogs and spoilt some really useful posting series so lets get rid and get back to the useful and helpful information and progression postings which is what the RMweb is about - not these really silly remarks.

Thank you, Peter BB

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Lets give it a rest, some all of the recent postings above were a pain on previous blogs and spoilt some really useful posting series so lets get rid and get back to the useful and helpful information and progression postings which is what the RMweb is about - not these really silly remarks.

Thank you, Peter BB

Well said Peter! When I came on earlier I must admit I was absolutely fuming so I left before I posted something I'd regret. It's a pity because I was under the impression that the silly stuff had been dealt with two threads back, and I'd hate to see another of Andrew's threads come to grief because of the juvenile antics of a few miscreants. Thank you for putting it much more diplomatically than I would have done.

Regards

Bill

Edited by Mythocentric

Hi Guys,

Thank you, Peter BB

Well said Peter all that crap really spoiled 'Bitton' in the end and really upset Andy for one, it became boring and pointless...

Hi All, Well the internet is sorted and I'm back, I changed my supplier and also went from BT Fibre optic back to a standard Broadband as I was paying through the nose and getting no better a service than a normal Broadband, and as I DONT stream films or watch I Player so it was no advantage to me.

Thanks for all the posts and support, I wanted this thread to stay more on Topic but at least it didn't get to bad. I like a good laugh and joke as anyone who knows me will testify, but WITH THE STRESS OF NO BROADBAND and Items ending on E-Bay and trying to deal with all that on my phone I got more than a little wound up which wasn't good for the old Blood Pressure.

Now its back to the Track and I can reveal the changes made over the last week.

Still no Grass I'm afraid Guys.

Still no Sausage Factory but there will be Warleggens Animal Foods Distribution Centre.

Still no Cream Teas but there will be a Dairy at Trewenn.

I will post some new pics and additions to the Track plan shortly.

• Like 3

I have just seen the video, the layout works :good:

The likes of me, George, Lee etc are in good company, I notice Bob Geldof has visited the potting shed as well. He must have done with all that band aid covering them holes. :yes:  :no:  :no:  

Hi Clive, As I said in the Text, the board is about HALF its original weight due to all the holes that have been put in for the wiring for Bitton and the MANY incarnations of the failed Whittaker St, I will do a pic of the under side when I turn it over to do the wiring.

Masking tape is great as its wafer thin and once I start covering the board with PVA it will seal it as well. The tape is there to stop ballast etc falling through when I make a start on the scenic. which should be next week if I can get all the wiring done this week.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 2

Just to show I haven't TOTALLY lost my sense of humour, its worth pointing out that a Devon Cream Tea is different to a Cornish Cream Tea.

I was in a Café in Ashburton one day and ordered a Cream Tea, Now I cant remember whether I put the Jam on first or the Cream, but the Café owner looked over my shoulder and said; Not from round these parts then Boy! he then proceeded to explain that in Cornwall they put the Jam and Cream on the opposite way to Devon.