The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Fed up with expensive petrol/diesel?

great central

• RMweb Gold
...Ordering from us is safe and easy! Just enter the desired quantity of the fuel you need, and we'll package it up and send it to you in the post, first class, delivered straight through your letterbox. No hassle. No worries.

Love it icon_clap.gif icon_clap.gif icon_clap.gif

I can't believe how cheap they are - I ordered thirty litres of super unleaded and it was there, next day, left on my doorstep in 2 litre plastic bottles.

Genius!

I like their affiliate site Slimeware Corporation which they describe as:

a site created in 2003: "that was a parody I created of companies that made a business of installing spyware and parasiteware onto people's PCs. When I created it I thought it was all pretty far-out stuff, but then the slimeware manufacturers actually went and did it in the end. I guess that perhaps someone will crack the secret of sending petrol in the post too!"

Guest Max Stafford

:icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap:

Already forwarded it to several vict.. friends! :icon_winker:

Dave.

I hope you're not serious about that. This was meant to be a joke site!

Er serious....drying out petrol? should I make the powder into pills? and what do you dissolve it in? Water? Petrol...er no, that would be silly.....which is where we came in!

• RMweb Gold

Which brings us neatly to dehydrated water tablets. Ideal for disaster aid, expeditions and camping. Light, easy to pack and carry. When you want a drink just add water....:rolleyes:

Archived