Bachmann announcements

Andy Y

When is the '350 due, anyone know??

I have been out of the hobby for a while and am just catching up on the few things that interest me, i.e. the slew of 'unusual' releases of late :O and NOT the 54th version of the same class 37/4 in Large fricking logo. Sorry, but YAWN! :beee: .

I want releases that just about make me fall off my seat when I hear them, not make me fall asleep (and fall off my seat instead).

When is the '350 due, anyone know??

I have been out of the hobby for a while and am just catching up on the few things that interest me, i.e. the slew of 'unusual' releases of late :O and NOT the 54th version of the same class 37/4 in Large fricking logo. Sorry, but YAWN! :beee: .

I want releases that just about make me fall off my seat when I hear them, not make me fall asleep (and fall off my seat instead).

Possibly at the end of the year or the early part of next year. No specific date is ever fixed and there are a multitude of variables which can impact upon a date, but I won't bore you with details.

Our main manufacturers produce stuff to be sold, not just to give attention grabbing headlines.

Possibly at the end of the year or the early part of next year. No specific date is ever fixed and there are a multitude of variables which can impact upon a date, but I won't bore you with details.

Thanks! I am always interested to know what happens as well by the way.

Our main manufacturers produce stuff to be sold, not just to give attention grabbing headlines.

I know that - I just assume that there are 'Fleetbuilders' out there, as otherwise, there must be a lot of people out there with about 10 different versions of the same loco :lol:

It is just that, up until recently, if you were into 'niche' things, there was only a fairly static and limited variety of things (unless you wanted to kit build), and it was (partly) this lack of imagination choice that made me leave the hobby for quite a few years. There were only so many Lima class 33s, '37s,'47s and the like that one could stand, nice as they were. :senile:

Ever since Heljan got in on the act and Bachmann started to make things like the CEP however.... AND NOW AN AC EMU!! :swoon: :swoon:

Sorry, as you were.

Thanks.

To be honest with you, I don't actually have a layout at the moment, so until further notice, all my models are for display only. There are all these wonderful releases, and half all of them I have no need to get, but I do anyway because I like them (and I remember that about 10 5 years ago buying such a model in RTR form would have been impossible and you would have been laughed at for even suggesting it). :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • RMweb Premium

OO Scale Buildings and Accessories

The following are new items for 2010

Accessories

44-079 Station forecourt set

Looking at the latest (2017) and recent catalogues, I've just noticed that 44-079 Station Forecourt Set has disappeared. I can't find any more information, so does anyone know what happened to it? It made it as far as the new releases due in next 60 days list posted by Rails of Sheffield on Facebook on 5 March 2012. Was it replaced by the Station Signage 44-548 perhaps?

Archived