Realtrack Class 156

charliepetty

Quick question, since paying a depost in June last year the price on the website has gone up from £210 to £220 and now £230, will the original price be honoured for those who have paid deposits?

Quick question, since paying a depost in June last year the price on the website has gone up from £210 to £220 and now £230, will the original price be honoured for those who have paid deposits?

The ScotRail 156s Pre Order prices were £210.00:  The Standard RRP prices were £220.00

The new East Midlands Trains & Provincial Pre Orders were £220 up to the 1st May and the standard RRP is now £230.00

There are additions to the original 6 models, the full listing is below:

EAST MIDLAND TRAINS

156115 (Set 156405) Derby to Crewe

156116 (Set 156473) Lincoln to Leicester

156118 (Set 156410) Nottingham to Skegness

156119 (Set 156406) Nottingham to Worksop

PRIVINCIAL LIVERY:  Super Sprinter

156312 (Set 156497) Carlisle to Leeds

156313 (Set 156458) Inverness to Glasgow

156315 (Set 156452) Cambridge to Birmingham New Street

PROVINCIAL LIVERY: Sprinter

156311 (Set 156438) Cardiff to Portsmouth

156314 (Set 156418) Liverpool to Norwich

DCC Sound (Two ESU Sound decoders & Speakers fitted), DCC Non Sound (Two ESU Decoders Fitted) options are available.

The EMT versions will have correct livery variations & depot allocations. The Provincial model will have subtle livery versions too.

Please note this model has a motor in both cars (two locos!!) Advanced DCC features, not available on 'ANY' UK model, 'Over the top' highly detailed underframe detailing, Fully hidden low profile micro motors fitted, fully switchable passenger & seperate cab lighting.  Fully lit destination panels and operational bodyside door lighting.   Each model comes with a detailing pack which includes non working BSI couplings, roof pods, Snowploughs and additional 'spare' cab window wipers.

We think £230.00 in 'acceptable' for this model.  For those who don't agree then the Lima/Hornby models are still out there on sale.

Thanks to everyone for there brilliant support on this.     Now on with the 142!!  Before they scrap them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Charlie

PPPS    Model or the Year 2017 Results:   Not even a Multiple Unit!  Just 4 X SR carriages.  (We must try harder)

• Like 3

PPPS    Model or the Year 2017 Results:   Not even a Multiple Unit!  Just 4 X SR carriages.  (We must try harder)

Too many kettleistas living longer. I blame all the preservatives they put in post-war processed food. I mean, isn't SR a toothpaste?

I see you've now decided to do a Birmingham to Cambridge unit you s*d. When do you expect delivery? Whether I succumb to a second Provincial unit depends on how close it will be to the most recent estimated date of arrival of the Bachmann 90 and 158!

The ScotRail 156s Pre Order prices were £210.00: The Standard RRP prices were £220.00

The new East Midlands Trains & Provincial Pre Orders were £220 up to the 1st May and the standard RRP is now £230.00

There are additions to the original 6 models, the full listing is below:

EAST MIDLAND TRAINS

156115 (Set 156405) Derby to Crewe

156116 (Set 156473) Lincoln to Leicester

156118 (Set 156410) Nottingham to Skegness

156119 (Set 156406) Nottingham to Worksop

PRIVINCIAL LIVERY: Super Sprinter

156312 (Set 156497) Carlisle to Leeds

156313 (Set 156458) Inverness to Glasgow

156315 (Set 156452) Cambridge to Birmingham New Street

PROVINCIAL LIVERY: Sprinter

156311 (Set 156438) Cardiff to Portsmouth

156314 (Set 156418) Liverpool to Norwich

DCC Sound (Two ESU Sound decoders & Speakers fitted), DCC Non Sound (Two ESU Decoders Fitted) options are available.

The EMT versions will have correct livery variations & depot allocations. The Provincial model will have subtle livery versions too.

Please note this model has a motor in both cars (two locos!!) Advanced DCC features, not available on 'ANY' UK model, 'Over the top' highly detailed underframe detailing, Fully hidden low profile micro motors fitted, fully switchable passenger & seperate cab lighting. Fully lit destination panels and operational bodyside door lighting. Each model comes with a detailing pack which includes non working BSI couplings, roof pods, Snowploughs and additional 'spare' cab window wipers.

We think £230.00 in 'acceptable' for this model. For those who don't agree then the Lima/Hornby models are still out there on sale.

Thanks to everyone for there brilliant support on this. Now on with the 142!! Before they scrap them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charlie

PPPS Model or the Year 2017 Results: Not even a Multiple Unit! Just 4 X SR carriages. (We must try harder)

That’s not how this confirmation email reads...

gSO8pFx.png

And I have a screenshot of your website saved from when I placed my order (just in case payment didn't go through etc)...

Ra8BkkL.png

Both clearly show the price for an EMT unit to originally be £210 when I placed an order and paid a deposit, I just wanted to know if I will still be paying the £160 balance when they arrive or if it is now £180, on top of the £50 deposit.

Thanks.

Edited by Osian85

That’s not how this confirmation email reads...

gSO8pFx.png

And I have a screenshot of your website saved from when I placed my order (just in case payment didn't go through etc)...

Ra8BkkL.png

Both clearly show the price for an EMT unit to originally be £210 when I placed an order and paid a deposit, I just wanted to know if I will still be paying the £160 balance when they arrive or if it is now £180, on top of the £50 deposit.

Thanks.

The price when the deposit was paid, is the price you pay.   Charlie

Strathclyde Orange and Northern Purple please ;)

Now then, tricky one, Northern purple as its been around for years, or Northern white as they are all being refurbished now...

CmbWXc7.jpg

E5NsiHR.jpg

Edited by Osian85
  • Like 1

My vote would be for a Regional Railways Central Class 158 style "Express" livery in both original "Regional Railways" style and the later "Central Trains" branded version, as I'd happily find room for both. However, I expect it's time for our Northern friends to have a bite at the livery cherry with one of the many coats of colours that have been carried from north of Crewe, so I'm happy to wait my turn.

Still looking forward to the Running Man liveried unit.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered 4 Provincial ones when they were announced and paid the £50 deposit (£210 each IIRC) but now they are £230 but Hattons have them at £207 which isn't right for people who supported the new releases - direct pre-orders can't be expected to pay more from the manufacturer than from another retailer - thats almost £100 difference for me

Edited by girlinb
  • Like 1

They are mentioned in the above requests, so don't worry. Charlie

PPS I hate white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent! Money allocated and yours once announced! I would have a ‘de-branded’ ‘One’ blue with the white strip indicating NXEA or GA too!

I ordered 4 Provincial ones when they were announced and paid the £50 deposit (£210 each IIRC) but now they are £230 but Hattons have them at £207 which isn't right for people who supported the new releases - direct pre-orders can't be expected to pay more from the manufacturer than from another retailer - thats almost £100 difference for me

Sorry I do not understand the ‘almost £100’. As the difference between the price you are paying at £210 and Hattons of £207 (now corrected) was £3. Times this by four, I make the difference £12.