Shawplan unable to contact

TEDDYBEAR D9521

Hi

Been trying to get hold of Shawplan for the last week paid and sent money for nameplates after Brian said

he had them in stock still waiting sent emails and have tried ringing,has anyone else had any problems.?

Thanks Gareth

Was about to order some Dr Who plates, do let us know what happens

• 2 months later...

Hi all

Has anyone been able to contact Shawplan recently? I have sent two emails and tried ringing quite a few times on different days (within his opening hours) but never get a reply. Maybe it's just me but I find it near impossible to get anything from them

He was alive and well at Scalefour North at the wakefield. It can be a busy time for traders around show weekends, so it could be that he is still trying to unpack and turn around before checking emails/getting back to you.

I've only ever dealt with Brian at shows so can't add comment on other routes of contact.

He was alive and well at Scalefour North at the wakefield. It can be a busy time for traders around show weekends, so it could be that he is still trying to unpack and turn around before checking emails/getting back to you.

I've only ever dealt with Brian at shows so can't add comment on other routes of contact.

• 3 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

Costs more than the order!

I got radio silence when I tried, didn't pick up the phone over at least 10 attempts over a couple of weeks and didn't reply to mails.

Gave up and bought elsewhere.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

I phoned, it asked to email, emailed, no reply yet.

Anyone know if he has added any new stuff as Brian said he was, but cannot find out.

Funnily enough I called this morning too and have fired an email off and awaiting a reply to get some stuff ordered, I may well just wait until the Wigan show and see if I can get there and buy face to face

• 1 month later...

I have been trying to contact Brian via email since Sunday 15th with no response.

I know I could go to Fox but I really do prefer Brian's Western nameplates.

I tried ring but there was a message saying no more telephone service.

Why not put a message on the website if he is unavailable or an out of office reply on his email.  At least we would know whats happening.

I find this all very unsatisfactory.

• RMweb Premium

I have been trying to contact Brian via email since Sunday 15th with no response.

I know I could go to Fox but I really do prefer Brian's Western nameplates.

I tried ring but there was a message saying no more telephone service.

Why not put a message on the website if he is unavailable or an out of office reply on his email.  At least we would know whats happening.

I find this all very unsatisfactory.

I had the message so emailed

No reply

I have an order to go in as well

• RMweb Gold

As has been oft repeated, Brian is a one man band, (and railway modeller, not that he ever gets any of his own stuff done though), and there are only a limited number of hours in the day, and he does, like all of us, like some family time.

He already fits far more into his day than most of us could, and is concurrently working on a large order from a mainstream manufacturer which is taking up even more of his precious time.

None of this is intended to be an excuse for him, but a bit of understanding and consideration wouldn't go amiss.

If I were him, I'd have jacked it all in long ago and gone to a more lucrative job with better hours and pay, so just be thankful I didn't buy the company!

Mike.

• Like 1