Little Muddle

KNP

• RMweb Gold

What a great idea Andy........ :nono:  :nono:

Can you image where a 4yr and a 6yr old would end up placing the glue 'n glaze - I can .... everywhere except where it was needed!

Whilst they where watching Peppa Pig I have cleaned up around the edge of each window glazing by removing of any overspill of the rubberised glue with a cocktail stick

Thanks, you sit there and think three more sides to go!!!!!  and then remind oneself that it is after all a hobby which we enjoy......?

Beware of grandchildren watching Peppa Pig. George always gets away with saying no to everything and Daddy pig is portrayed as an oaf. However grandpa pig is sort of wise...

Those coach windows are well worth the effort- they look so much better and, having lost the prisms, much larger!

What a great idea Andy........ :nono:  :nono:

Can you image where a 4yr and a 6yr old would end up placing the glue 'n glaze - I can .... everywhere except where it was needed!

Whilst they where watching Peppa Pig I have cleaned up around the edge of each window glazing by removing of any overspill of the rubberised glue with a cocktail stick

Thanks, you sit there and think three more sides to go!!!!!  and then remind oneself that it is after all a hobby which we enjoy......?

A 4 and 6 yr old would probably do a far neater job than me and my Hot Glue Gun, Kevin. hahhah :no:  :no:  :sungum:

• RMweb Gold

B set coach is looking good.. My glazing is still in the packet, can I send over two coaches and two packets of glazing? 

I'll happily watch Pepper Pig, that's what I end up doing anyway. 

B set coach is looking good.. My glazing is still in the packet, can I send over two coaches and two packets of glazing? 

I'll happily watch Pepper Pig, that's what I end up doing anyway. 

Sounds like that'd go nicely with stir fried veges, washed down with a glass of sauvignon blanc :jester: :nono:

sorry grandchildren, grandpa's getting a bit deaf.

With elf and safety in mind I hope tied off the ladder in a workman like manner and used a roof crawler to ascend to your vantage point. Hard hat goes without saying and a safety line might be a good idea. We would hate to hear you had fallen off!

All the best Steve

Great pic too!!

• RMweb Gold

With elf and safety in mind I hope tied off the ladder in a workman like manner and used a roof crawler to ascend to your vantage point. Hard hat goes without saying and a safety line might be a good idea. We would hate to hear you had fallen off!

All the best Steve

Great pic too!!

Remember Nigel Pargitter.....

• RMweb Premium

All the best Steve

Great pic too!!

Not forgetting Rod Hull of ‘Rod Hull & Emu’ fame who met his maker after falling off his roof adjusting his TV aerial!

All the best Steve

Great pic too!!

Thanks

I can confirm a full risk assessment was carried out prior to signing off, of the task.

All safety measures where in place and rigidly enforced throughout the process.

It can be confirmed that no photographer came to harm whilst expediting the photographic procedure.

More dangerous and death defying pictures in the pipeline.......!

• Like 3

If that is a reference to the Archers, my wife is a long time fan, but I can’t stand the programme.

Bring back Dick Barton I say. It was the only thing which would interfere with our cricket when we were young lads.

Derek

• RMweb Gold

If that is a reference to the Archers, my wife is a long time fan, but I can’t stand the programme.

Bring back Dick Barton I say. It was the only thing which would interfere with our cricket when we were young lads.

Derek

Derek

The Archers wouldn’t know how to manage the fields of Little Muddle these days so are best forgotten, I agree.

How about ‘Journey into Space’ with David Jacobs narrating?

• Like 2

Derek

For me it was the goon show that stopped any play. The Archers is rather like Marmite, my wife loves it and then I'm delighted to carry on modelling in the room furthest from the radio.

• RMweb Gold

Still no sign of those pigs, poor old Jack is going mad as he just can't find them.......

Meanwhile Mrs Doolittle, Delores to her friends, reckoned she had spotted them in the town so of she went to have a look in the butchers window!

attachicon.gif1323.jpg

After a lengthy gaze she was happy that it wasn't them....

So the search goes on!!!!!

What a delicate hat, it reminds me a bit of Mrs Mapp (Prunella Scales in the TV series Mapp and Lucia) an astonishing feat in 4mm!!

Her basket handle looks really grippable. A lovely cameo.

What a delicate hat, it reminds me a bit of Mrs Mapp (Prunella Scales in the TV series Mapp and Lucia) an astonishing feat in 4mm!!

Her basket handle looks really grippable. A lovely cameo.

Thanks

Another Modelu figure from the Pendon range.

This picture also highlights the beauty of using cropping to centre on the main area of attention.

Where she is standing and the angle I wanted I couldn't get the TZ100 into it so I had to use the slimness of the iPhone 6s to fit in.

I turned it upside down so the lens was close to the ground to get the low shot.

This is the original

post-8925-0-82310900-1527799987_thumb.jpg

Far to much out of focus around the edges, so I cropped in close and then used a dark vignette perimeter to further dim the out of focus which draws your eye into the centre.

The picture was then run through Affinity and then exported back as a JPEG to ensure this site did not invert the picture as the iPhone was technically upside down.

Edited by KNP
  • Like 4

• RMweb Gold

Still no sign of those pigs, poor old Jack is going mad as he just can't find them.......

Meanwhile Mrs Doolittle, Delores to her friends, reckoned she had spotted them in the town so of she went to have a look in the butchers window!

1323.jpg

After a lengthy gaze she was happy that it wasn't them....

So the search goes on!!!!!

With that backscene there really ought to be a bear munching on a marmalade sandwich...

• Like 2

Time for a picture of the railcar leaving for Encombe Town with the mid afternoon service.

1324.jpg.e36455399d7b7733922a3f1800f626d4.jpg

Animals in the field don't seem disturbed at all by the passing of a diesel sounding engine.....not anymore these days!

Times are a changing.....

Edited by KNP
  • Like 14

Hang on there a moment.......

Wind back to the previous picture and zoom in, isn't that the missing pigs in field behind the railcar.

1325.png.3280571b4e79a9129a8c59a0aa9f7c48.png

Well if they wonted to hid why on earth did they take a big red hula hoop with them?

Better phone Jack and tell him they have been seen....

I tell you when he gets hold off them they'll be in for one hell of a roasting!

Did you see them?

Edited by KNP
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold

This is a 1937 version of Where’s Wally. I didn’t see them, but I never can !

It used to be Where’s Porky, but that’s not PC in 2018

Edited by Limpley Stoker