Dapol deferments - Class 50, Class 59, prototype HST, Battle of Britain - due to Brexit increasing tooling and production costs

Karhedron

Maybe time for Farish to do a 'railroad' offering, I'd buy a fresh new class 50 at a (comparatively) low price as the basis for a project. Re: the cjm alternative, best go check that lottery ticket Mrs J left stuck to the fridge.....

Perhaps worth highlighting CJM offer a payment plan which runs in conjunction with the building of the model. You can also specify what number/name/livery you want to save having to renumber/name/paint off the shelf models. 

I fully accept they are very expensive models, but you pay for what you get, and in this case you get the best N Gauge (and probably best in any scale) Class 50. 

Tom.

Chris doesn't offer this payment plan option anymore. I was having a chat with him a few months ago, about a model and he told me that it would be stopping doing this soon. I think this is due to his decision to retire soon.

Alistair

Chris doesn't offer this payment plan option anymore. I was having a chat with him a few months ago, about a model and he told me that it would be stopping doing this soon. I think this is due to his decision to retire soon.

Alistair

People had better order quick then if they are wanting a CJM 50 (or anything else).

Chris

Latest updates from the development pages:

• N gauge Maunsell 4 & 6 Compartment Coaches - Awaiting Deco Samples
  • OO gauge Class 121 Bubble Car - Awaiting Decorated samples
  • OO gauge Class 122 Bubble Car - Going into production April 2017
  • OO gauge YCV Turbot Bogie Ballast Wagon - CAD/Design Stage
  • O gauge 57XX Pannier Tank - In tooling awaiting first shots
  • O gauge HEA Coal Hopper - Goes to tooling when HAA reaches the market

Archived