Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

2ManySpams

I'm just winding Andy York up and the BRM team because there were no shots of it in the article.

Nice bit of 37 yum yum today at York.....

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

will need a extremely large key to do that then or even having a dig at him is overkill with a 6 axle tractor, seaside bucket n spade probably best for job he he

Quite right old chap; we deserve 20 lashes for omitting aforementioned shed. I did say I'd get back with some bits that fell on the floor whilst we were making the article up; your fans deserve it. ;)

Take no notice of the 37s sat in the roundhouse; they shouldn't be there of course. ;)

No locos in the shed!

Amatures

OH yes they should as just needs someone qualified as T/table shed shunt driver......  Ditd operators manual get out clause rule 1 - shed closed down era  :mosking:

normal madness has returned.... cya    :this: help

edit: shortened post.

Edited by yorkie_pudd

with a nice big pair of 37 D`s?

<<<run`s off stage

well he did expand to 50`s

women say at a certain age everything heads south, ermmmmmmm  is this real reason for lowered 37`s ???

yorkie

yes

your banned

oh good can make another brew then cya

:stinker:

I keep reading about 'people hiding behind their 'Avatar' in various places on RMweb. (yes I'm sat here in 'Modelling Avoidance' mode again).

So here's a picture of me 'Indomitable026' with Uncle 'Old Gringo' at the 'Black Country Blues' final push weekend back in October. 

post-8734-0-28013900-1385897355.jpg

I'm going to try and put my pic in my signature somewhere - so I'm no longer hiding.

Perhaps we could have a another photo box and encourage people to add their pic's - it would certainly help at shows......

Andy Y?

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

I keep reading about 'people hiding behind their 'Avatar' in various places on RMweb. (yes I'm sat here in 'Modelling Avoidance' mode again).

So here's a picture of me 'Indomitable026' with Uncle 'Old Gringo' at the 'Black Country Blues' final push weekend back in October. 

attachicon.gifOG2.jpg

I'm going to try and put my pic in my signature somewhere - so I'm no longer hiding.

Perhaps we could have a another photo box and encourage people to add their pic's - it would certainly help at shows......

Andy Y?

Old Gringo's drink looks decidedly dodgy, either that or his 'oss is unfit for work.

SS

PS. In my avatar I'm the one behind the camera

Firstly the silly thought of any update news to Ditd or loco`s.

secondly I`m sure my 37 avatar is far more good looking then me, as my mug shot would ruin posts and get me banned from RMweb for scaring folk too much :O   :jester:

edit:

I think he's just had a bright idea - and lost the umbrella out of his drink at the same time 

Has just realised he is in the wrong place maybe

Edited by yorkie_pudd
  • Like 1

Firstly the silly thought of any update news to Ditd or loco`s.

secondly I`m sure my 37 avatar is far more good looking then me, as my mug shot would ruin posts and get me banned from RMweb for scaring folk too much :O   :jester:

edit:

Has just realised he is in the wrong place maybe

No updates on DitD or loco's.

Just spent the morning pr#tting around putting my 'ugly mug' in my signature - not as easy as it might be