RMweb

2ManySpams

Right then,

The tube contained.........

post-8734-0-81357000-1327686865_thumb.jpg

I don't have time these days to do resprays/ decals etc, so this 37/4 has just come back from Jon Gavin at Peakdale works, who has done most of my resprays. This will now be mated up with a chassis I have weathered and then I will dry-brush weather it.

Compare this with how she looked on page; 27

Edited by Indomitable026
  • Like 3

Looks very good Damian, looking forward to seeing the scottish 37/4 on her chassis should be nice now having the variety already aswell as an ex scottish blue syphon on the layout!

I must come see this fine layout again soon what exhibitions are you attending chap?

Thanks Rich.

Looks very good Damian, looking forward to seeing the scottish 37/4 on her chassis should be nice now having the variety already aswell as an ex scottish blue syphon on the layout!

I must come see this fine layout again soon what exhibitions are you attending chap?

Thanks Rich.

14th &15th April 2012: DitD - Trainwest Melksham

26th & 27th May 2012: DitD - Railex Aylesbury

Late August 2012: DitD, Railex NE - Blyth & Tyne MRS

20th & 21st October 2012: DitD, Uckfield

Edited by Indomitable026
  • Like 1

Looking very impressive for a large logo class 37 getting Jon to do some loco for myself

Yes he does an excellent job and is very knowledgeable on the subjects, as well often suggesting models and liveries that must be modelled for this project. 37196 in Railfreight Red stripe being the latest possibilty

• Like 2

Thanks for the compliment and welcome back to the fold......

Truro's on our list of "good gig's", we love coming down there.......

We were over from the Channel Islands camping, so I looked around for an exhibition. May even coincide this year too if I'm lucky.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to watch Special Delivery this evening... then again 2004, might not have been your ideal time period.

I have found a couple of short clips on Youtube which might be of interest?

47 736 "Cambridge Traction & Rolling Stock Depot" at Burngullow working 5C01 St Blazey - Penzance and 1C01 Penzance - Bristol:

47 734 working 5C01 St Blazey - Penzance:

Finally 67001 returning 5C02 Penzance - St Blazey and performing a shunt move in Par station:

Rail Express magazine carried an article on TPO's/mail trains and their formations, in their regular retrospectrum section about a year back, which I'll try and locate

Hi guys,

I have (at last) located the March 2011 issue of Rail Express, which carried a "Modeller's Guide to Sectorisation parcels trains" in the Rail Expree Modeller supplement. I have scanned the seven pages including the pictorial diagram of Parcels sector TPO train formations (1986-91) and Rail express systems TPO train formations (1991-96). The scan is in PDF format - how do I upload it to the 'community', previously I have only pasted a link to you-tube videos (which already exist on the net)?

Thanks,

Dan

Hi guys,

I have (at last) located the March 2011 issue of Rail Express, which carried a "Modeller's Guide to Sectorisation parcels trains" in the Rail Expree Modeller supplement. I have scanned the seven pages including the pictorial diagram of Parcels sector TPO train formations (1986-91) and Rail express systems TPO train formations (1991-96). The scan is in PDF format - how do I upload it to the 'community', previously I have only pasted a link to you-tube videos (which already exist on the net)?

Thanks,

Dan

I am not sure that you should upload it anywhere without permission from Rail Express.

Geoff Endacott

Although this website is a bit contentious with the facts etc, nevertheless the laws are being discussed and probably will be introduced sometime soon. As RMweb is hosted in the US, the law will apply directly to RMweb once ratified. But, as I said, this quoted article needs to be read with a pinch of salt.

http://www.informati...rticle30350.htm

An ACTA of war: Secret censor tool to shake up world wide web

By RT

January 24, 2012 "RT" -- As cyberspace turns its attention to the SOPA and PIPA bills in the US, the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement, or ACTA, has been quietly signed or ratified by most of the developed world and is arguably the biggest threat to Internet freedom yet.

ACTA has – officially – been in the works since 2008, and was signed by the US, Australia, Canada, Japan, Morocco, New Zealand, Singapore and South Korea in 2011. All negotiations were held behind closed doors, and it is mostly thanks to Internet hacktivist groups like Anonymous that news of the potential damage ACTA could cause has spread.

ACTA's reach is far more global, with countries like the US, Switzerland, Japan and all European Union members in its grasp. It is allegedly being introduced "to create new legal standards of intellectual property enforcement, as well as increased international cooperation, an example of which would be an increase in information sharing between signatory countries' law enforcement agencies." But in reality, the measures that have been worked on by behind-the-scenes politicians and media industry moguls are just shy of draconian.

Under this new treaty, Internet Service Providers will police all data passing through them, making them legally responsible for what their users do online. And should you do something considered "breach of copyright" like, for instance, getting a tattoo of a brand logo, taking a photo and posting it somewhere, you may be disconnected from the Internet, fined or even jailed.

This, of course, threatens the entire founding idea of the Internet – the free sharing of information. But ACTA doesn't stop there. It goes beyond the Internet, bearing down on generic drugs and food patents. If passed, ACTA will enforce a global standard for seed patenting, which would wipe out independent, local farmers and make the world completely dependent on the patent owners (read "big corporations") for supplies.

The agreement states that it must be signed and ratified by 2013, but the seemingly late deadline is no cause for celebration. And if the secrecy surrounding this latest censor tool continues to hold, it may be put into effect without anyone noticing.

So, as Andy Y said, posting of copyright material is now really dangerous! Sorry for the hijack.

Edited by artizen

Frankly I don't see further Copyright Protection an issue. Being active in the creative process myself (in Music) I am heartily sick of seeing people ripped off by copyists. I've even had a piece of my music used on a Smithsonian Television documentary - without permission and credited to someone else.

Best, Pete.

Frankly I don't see further Copyright Protection an issue. Being active in the creative process myself (in Music) I am heartily sick of seeing people ripped off by copyists. I've even had a piece of my music used on a Smithsonian Television documentary - without permission and credited to someone else.

Best, Pete.

Would love to hear some of your music, Pete.

Here's one I did earlier (it has already been posted on here a couple of times) it was recorded at twice CD quality but this is Mp3 - yuck. Written for a Splattermovie but never used due to being deemed too pretty.

The psychedelic bit at the end is supposed to represent a serial killers chaotic mind and my idea was to use this kind of music as a counterpoint. Oh, Well.

_Till Death..._ In the Woods 2.3 Bmin.mp3

Your wish is my command.

Best, Pete.

• Like 2

Here's one I did earlier (it has already been posted on here a couple of times) it was recorded at twice CD quality but this is Mp3 - yuck. Written for a Splattermovie but never used due to being deemed too pretty.

The psychedelic bit at the end is supposed to represent a serial killers chaotic mind and my idea was to use this kind of music as a counterpoint. Oh, Well.

_Till Death..._ In the Woods 2.3 Bmin.mp3

Your wish is my command.

Best, Pete.

That's fab,

I'm hoping for a live gig someday..........

• Like 1