Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

2ManySpams

• RMweb Premium

I don't know about deep fried mars bars (lived here nearly 20 years and never seen one), but I do know we do a fine range of meat and pastry products. Come and try a Bridie, or a Scotch pie (usually just referred to as a pie up here!)

They deep fat fry those as well.

Cheers SS

• RMweb Gold

The chap in the blue shirt to the right is The Laird - who'd had a darned hard day running Bradfield solo, yet remained very composed throughout. He certainly had reason to be a bit tuckered by the time of this pic - and then with his Lady had to pack up and drive back to Leicester!

• Like 1

I'm not sure that Tonbridge can be classed as therapy...they let some really strange folk in:

Did you get to meet all our members! although we have managed to have a good laugh with one member who thinks the GWR is the only railway to model, as he said what a marvellous railway was running on Treneglos, then we pointed out the Southern lettering on the information boards and he has been remarkably quiet since :lol:

Colin

• Like 2

I'm not sure that Tonbridge can be classed as therapy...they let some really strange folk in:

Saw this and smiled.

I've met Ol' Gringo and exchanged the odd PM or two; genuinely nice bloke.

Not had the pleasure of meeting Oldudders, but always enjoy his friendly, knowledgeable and balanced posts. Glad he eventually made the show.

Kindest regards to both!

Jonte.

• Like 5