2ManySpams

• RMweb Premium

I don't know about deep fried mars bars (lived here nearly 20 years and never seen one), but I do know we do a fine range of meat and pastry products. Come and try a Bridie, or a Scotch pie (usually just referred to as a pie up here!)

They deep fat fry those as well.

Cheers SS

• RMweb Gold

The chap in the blue shirt to the right is The Laird - who'd had a darned hard day running Bradfield solo, yet remained very composed throughout. He certainly had reason to be a bit tuckered by the time of this pic - and then with his Lady had to pack up and drive back to Leicester!

• Like 1

I'm not sure that Tonbridge can be classed as therapy...they let some really strange folk in:

Did you get to meet all our members! although we have managed to have a good laugh with one member who thinks the GWR is the only railway to model, as he said what a marvellous railway was running on Treneglos, then we pointed out the Southern lettering on the information boards and he has been remarkably quiet since :lol:

Colin

• Like 2

I'm not sure that Tonbridge can be classed as therapy...they let some really strange folk in:

Saw this and smiled.

I've met Ol' Gringo and exchanged the odd PM or two; genuinely nice bloke.

Not had the pleasure of meeting Oldudders, but always enjoy his friendly, knowledgeable and balanced posts. Glad he eventually made the show.

Kindest regards to both!

Jonte.

• Like 5