2ManySpams

Smashing pictures the bird and Vulcan should be on Countryfile calendar contest,whats the trackwork for?

The trackwork?

Well, in the dark depths of time this thread was about a layout we are building. Its based on St Blazey. It's a sector diesel layout,

It should not be about;

• Pies
  • Beer
  • Cream Teas
  • Vulcan
  • Blue diesels
  • Maroon diesels
  • Steam
  • Wild West

Did I miss anything?

The trackwork?

Well, in the dark depths of time this thread was about a layout we are building. Its based on St Blazey. It's a sector diesel layout,

It should not be about;

• Pies
  • Beer
  • Cream Teas
  • Vulcan
  • Blue diesels
  • Maroon diesels
  • Steam
  • Wild West

Did I miss anything?

I think you have been badly informed as all of the above are relevant and caravans were missed I think  :mosking:  :P

oh and glued up fingers aswell. ( slams door behind me )

edit: with that new sleep work the 37`s will be running - claggerty bump claggerty bump claggggggggggggg

Edited by yorkie_pudd

• RMweb Premium

The trackwork?

It should not be about;

• Pies
  • Beer
  • Cream Teas
  • Vulcan
  • Blue diesels
  • Maroon diesels
  • Steam
  • Wild West
Did I miss anything?

Ah but where's the fun in smelly sector-period diesels?!

The main problem is that you need to alter the curvature of the complete turnout and this means altering the switch lengths and overall turnout length as well.

I suggest you take pause and download Templot and print off several combinations of angles and lengths then try placing the prints on the landscape to give the best answer.

Wally

Ah but where's the fun in smelly sector-period diesels?!

just depends how you feel at time mood wise lol, mind you Damian and OG could run current day stock, well place them on Ditd and not run anything. Just place a sign at front  - " All serviced cancelled due too wrong type of leaves and snow on lines "  and stay in the pub all day " hic "

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

The trackwork?

It should not be about;

• Pies
  • Beer
  • Cream Teas
  • Vulcan
  • Blue diesels
  • Maroon diesels
  • Steam
  • Wild West

Did I miss anything?

You missed out pasties - which is probably just as well as they clearly have a place in this thread (or has the pasty shop in St Blazey closed?).

I had Sirloin steak with a dark French mustard

Despite protestations as to what this thread should be about, the type of food now being mentioned has moved a touch up-market!

That's my kind of lunch, (when the pension can afford it! ... Cue violins, and kindly note the begging bowl!). :cry:

What I meant to say was why are you ripping up that point as all your trackwork looks great all this typewriting via electramakikery is a bit hard to manage sometimes you think what to say but it doesn't come out right! Sirloin steak for us tomorrow night with M&S mild mustard none of the foreign stuff in our house!

What I meant to say was why are you ripping up that point as all your trackwork looks great all this typewriting via electramakikery is a bit hard to manage sometimes you think what to say but it doesn't come out right! Sirloin steak for us tomorrow night with M&S mild mustard none of the foreign stuff in our house!

Thanks for the compliment on the track.

The class 50 always use to buffer lock with most things while propelling over this point - that's why it came out.

• RMweb Gold

Thanks for the compliment on the track.

The class 50 always use to buffer lock with most things while propelling over this point - that's why it came out.

You always do it the prototype way - and ban certain locos (such as those vacuum cleaner ones) from that particular siding.  And as long as it's alright for GW 8 coupled tank engines there's no need to worry about anything else is there.

You always do it the prototype way - and ban certain locos (such as those vacuum cleaner ones) from that particular siding.  And as long as it's alright for GW 8 coupled tank engines there's no need to worry about anything else is there.

Well that confirms it - I wouldn't have got a 8 coupled engine round it !

It appears to carry a plate/name on the side.

Any ideas......

Blown up mercilessly to 500% cropped & fiddled with using my basic Windows software, it looks like 'Peter' in some sort of hand written 'font'

Keith

PS - sent you a PM

Edited by keefr2