2ManySpams

Stood and watched DitD at Butterley, would have said hello but you both looked too busy. Lovely layout, reminds me of my trips to Par to visit my parents.

Alex.

Alex,

That's great - really great.

I'm pleased it takes you back, that's what its about

If you see us again, please say hello, we just pretend to be busy......

• Like 1

Don't think he's still standing.

Oh and the Vulcan's just flown past, I presume on its way back to RAF Finningley

If only... those were the days and many a great trip there.

Sadly RAF Finningley was decommissioned in 1995 and was reopened as Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield in April 2005. Also had the UK`s longest military runway to support any plane in the world.

I do apologise for the slight fact moment wont let it happen again, well not tonight anyway.  Has the track sleepers glued or you stuck to them long as 1 hand is free for liquid refreshment of the falling over kind.

If only... those were the days and many a great trip there.

Sadly RAF Finningley was decommissioned in 1995 and was reopened as Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield in April 2005. Also had the UK`s longest military runway to support any plane in the world.

I do apologise for the slight fact moment wont let it happen again, well not tonight anyway.  Has the track sleepers glued or you stuck to them long as 1 hand is free for liquid refreshment of the falling over kind.

Ok,

We can call it what we like, but its the same bit of tarmac

and yes, I went to the pub while the glue dried.....

in fact its still drying and may be for some time.......

That depends whether the dried glue was on the sleepers or your fingers, probably both as a hazard of the job. the latter being a good excuse as extra time at pub due to fingers stuck on bar   ;)

Edited by yorkie_pudd