fighting at exhibitions

Selkent

Makes a change from seagulls mid flight with a wire up there a*** !!!

Bu**er, another myth exploded. Me granny always told me they were very clever seagulls that had learnt to use a fishing rod!

(...eventually spawned the EM Blinders and the P4 Boot Boys et al)...

Aren't they the ones that would give you a clump with a solid brass back-to-back gauge?

Edited by Del

your going home in a 1/72 scale Ambulance

A 1/76 ambulance would be more like it!

Griff

Yeah right!  If I wanna say 1/72 scale, what's wrong with that!  You Oxford Diecast boys think you know it all, you no nuffink!  I wanna put a Airfix 1/72 scale ambulance on me layout..... try and  stop me. If  You got a problem, I will be manning the door at the Bexleyheath exhibition in Dec, we can take it outside (however not between noon and 12.30pm as I will helping to serve exhibitors lunches).  I will have back up also as Southwark MRC are exhibiting and they near Millwall ground and 'no one likes them but they don't care' and they always come tooled up. 

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Police were once again called to the offices of the Historical Model Railway Society as members clashed over the shade of Stroudley's "improved engine green", with particularly ugly exchanges between the "ochre" and "a bit more orangey" proponents:

post-6720-0-85534400-1508164945.jpg

Apparently there's a DCC sound version on the way.  Looks the the geezer on the right get his kicks another way!

post-508-0-95282600-1508166277.jpg

... and the character on the left looks like an adult version of Oor Wullie.  

P

Edited by Porcy Mane

Coming soon to Channel 5, "Gauge Wars", a fly-on-the-wall documentary reality series delving into the murky backwaters of the hobby scene.

We take you behind the scenes at one of the biggest events in the country and discover an unseen underworld of threats, violence and ripped anoraks.

The opening episode contains scenes unsuitable for children, those of a nervous disposition, adults, those of a robust dispositon, and anyone else for that matter.

• Like 1

<  I will have back up also as Southwark MRC are exhibiting and they near Millwall ground and 'no one likes them but they don't care' and they always come tooled up.>

What! I've met them, they are as bad as the Spanish inquisition only they don't ask questions!  mind you the "squeaky winders"  gang from the clockwork gang are worse.

• RMweb Gold

your going home in a 1/72 scale Ambulance

Yeah right! If I wanna say 1/72 scale, what's wrong with that! You Oxford Diecast boys think you know it all, you no nuffink! I wanna put a Airfix 1/72 scale ambulance on me layout..... try and stop me. If You got a problem, I will be manning the door at the Bexleyheath exhibition in Dec, we can take it outside (however not between noon and 12.30pm as I will helping to serve exhibitors lunches). I will have back up also as Southwark MRC are exhibiting and they near Millwall ground and 'no one likes them but they don't care' and they always come tooled up.

You starting with your scale inaccuracies again sunshine...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=airfix+ambulance&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#imgrc=d14LY0vQiy-9wM:

Edited by griffgriff

I am going to the Uckfield show this weekend Mr Griff Griff, I think we should sort this out face to face and anyone else think they are hard enough to have a go, bring it on!  It will have to be after 1pm as have to pop to dry cleaners in morning.   No one takes liberties with a SAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF London model railway geezer and I am a bit of a face around the local shows around SE London and parts of Kent.  I've done a bit of the secuity on the OO gauge Assoication stand to stop it kicking off there in the past.  Here is a mug shot of me, so you know who not to mess with.   

post-29624-0-83844300-1508231874.jpg

• Like 1