fighting at exhibitions

Selkent

Makes a change from seagulls mid flight with a wire up there a*** !!!

Nearly got in a fight about that once - there I was watching one flying round and round in circles and the operator shouts...

"Oy... are you looking at my bird?"

• RMweb Gold

However the question I have to ask is, why does (nearly) everyone hate the lads in the corner with the GW terminus layout? 

We are Much Murkle

We are Much Murkle

You don't like us

We don't care

This is why Canadian exhibitions are normally held in hockey rinks. A couple of guys from opposing clubs disagree? They just drop their gloves and go toe to toe until they work it out of their system. 

• Like 1

This is why Canadian exhibitions are normally held in hockey rinks. A couple of guys from opposing clubs disagree? They just drop their gloves and go toe to toe until they work it out of their system. 

oh Andrew C why does your profile say Boring Borough of Bexley, Bexley is great we got a massive 24 hour ASDA and 3 weatherspoons all within a bus ride of each other and a new Lidl opening soon and a WIMPY!   Seriously sort it out and change your profile as you wont like me when I am angry. 

• RMweb Gold

Never had this problem with the Salute wargames event - too busy beating each other up by proxy on the battlefield.

Brighton Modelworld could have used this guy as an enforcer had the model circus crew dissed the Lego brigade!

post-14351-0-23075500-1508267311_thumb.jpg

Hand on a minute, who are all these shaven-headed blokes going round barefoot, handing out flowers, saying "give peace a chance", smelling of joss sticks and dressed in robes of Stroudley's Improved Engine Green? Maybe there's still hope.

oh Andrew C why does your profile say Boring Borough of Bexley, Bexley is great we got a massive 24 hour ASDA and 3 weatherspoons all within a bus ride of each other and a new Lidl opening soon and a WIMPY!   Seriously sort it out and change your profile as you wont like me when I am angry.

I know where you live mate. Literally less than 500m from me. I also know that b*gger all happens here. The spoons are merde, wimpy is for those keen on regurgitation, and the bloody Lidl is 5 months late in the rebuild. We also have the Door Hinge. Possibly the most CAMRA cliche micro pub in the universe. Bring it on mate.

• RMweb Premium

Heard being sung by layout owners who get invited to a certain large exhibition when others don't.............

"Que Sera, Sera,

Whatever will be, will be

We're going to Warley

Que Sera, sera................

I know where you live mate. Literally less than 500m from me. I also know that b*gger all happens here. The spoons are merde, wimpy is for those keen on regurgitation, and the bloody Lidl is 5 months late in the rebuild. We also have the Door Hinge. Possibly the most CAMRA cliche micro pub in the universe. Bring it on mate.

Oi  I love my Wimpy and its next door  to a model rail shop in Welling, I often stop there for a bender in a bun before heading off to kick some arse at a model rail show somewhere.   Our local Lidl say on the sign 'being refurbished', I know it said that when it shut in Jan, but they are doing some slight alterations to the store like bulldozing it to the ground and other cosmetic things like that.   The Bexley Borough crew are well kitted out, three model shops, one big exhibition each year, one big model railway club in Erith, One massive outdoor miniature railway, the bloke who runs the garden railway shop lives here and so the local boys can get some back up if needed.   My advice is join the main Bexley boys, as we must rank as one of the most violent top rank firms in the UK.   I think one of our members even got a strongly worded letter printed in Railway Modeller in the June 2016 edition.  Other firms around the UK, be scared, be very scared. 

• Like 1

Me and a mate of mine, who's a big unit, went down the P4 manor once, but see, we're the EM Screaming Eagles and we don't F***ing care - so we just entered the main hall when I see a group of them givin us the eye.........

Me ( quietly) " Bill, there's about 10 of  the P4 headers standing at the end of the hall giving us the eyeball"

Bill " How many of them did you say there was? "

Me ( still quietly ) " About 10.....please don't start Bill......."

Bill " Right then, which one of 'ems starin at me? "

Me, fearing the worst " The big geyser with the bi-focals on "....................... It was at this point that I knew something was about to kick off..........

Bill looks over to the P4 lot and shoutss " See you, you C**t, I'm gonna cut you First ".............

And that was Bill's idea of a good day out

You have to be careful when venturing north of the border. This is what one Scottish RMwebb'er and buffer manufacturer had to say in a recent television drama.

post-508-0-24254200-1508408199.jpg

(Yet another excuse to post what is perhaps the most repeated photo on RMweb. He-he)

AND those bl**dy Mysterons have been at it again. Trying to impose their track standards on every body they come across!

post-508-0-22321800-1508409069.jpg

If they try anything on at the Hartlepool show this weekend they'll get a right thumping. I've packed my monkey wrench!

P

Edited by Porcy Mane
  • Like 2

Heard being sung by layout owners who get invited to a certain large exhibition when others don't.............

"Que Sera, Sera,

Whatever will be, will be

We're going to Warley

Que Sera, sera................

We will send a few down from Scotland to swing on the lighting bar and break it, then dig up your static grass and take it home in wee squares

• Like 1

Oi  I love my Wimpy and its next door  to a model rail shop in Welling, I often stop there for a bender in a bun before heading off to kick some arse at a model rail show somewhere.   Our local Lidl say on the sign 'being refurbished', I know it said that when it shut in Jan, but they are doing some slight alterations to the store like bulldozing it to the ground and other cosmetic things like that.   The Bexley Borough crew are well kitted out, three model shops, one big exhibition each year, one big model railway club in Erith, One massive outdoor miniature railway, the bloke who runs the garden railway shop lives here and so the local boys can get some back up if needed.   My advice is join the main Bexley boys, as we must rank as one of the most violent top rank firms in the UK.   I think one of our members even got a strongly worded letter printed in Railway Modeller in the June 2016 edition.  Other firms around the UK, be scared, be very scared. 

The Bexley boys? Wrong prototype for me. Dinky little diesels and tiny tea kettles? They're about as hard as a post Eastern Curry sh1t. I'll stick with the NMRA-BR massive. The big boys. 

Welling town's website is crap. It still shows a night out recommendation for Infernos. (license withdrawn 2008, Tesco & flats 2010)