Paul.Uni

• RMweb Gold

LM&SR 8F.

SR Z 080T

Nice big industrial 060st.

Rob.

• Like 2

It probably won't be a Fell.

But how about a GT3 Gas turbine loco?  Very nicely niche!

On the other hand, having completed one large GWR loco that no one thought would see the light of day (hehehe) perhaps they're going to announce 111 The Great Bear!

H,C&O......

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't. :jester:

P.S. 00 ize version of the class 120 DMU please Heljan.

There are 10 kinds of people on this planet: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

10 people making the binary joke here! ;)

Should I be worried how quickly 'Chard latches on to any suggestion of making a Fell? :P

I do like the idea of a Cross Country DMU though. And they do have a long frame chassis under the class 128; whether it's any good for a unit with windows is another matter....

• RMweb Premium

Another hope/plea for an OO scale Class 120 please.

One thing Heljan do need to sort is their announcing of announcements; One day is nowhere near enough !

Oh I think it’s more than enough. Just announce it please

10 people making the binary joke here! ;)

Should I be worried how quickly 'Chard latches on to any suggestion of making a Fell? :P

I do like the idea of a Cross Country DMU though. And they do have a long frame chassis under the class 128; whether it's any good for a unit with windows is another matter....

'Chard likes the Fell.  'nuff said....

As for their OO 128 chassis, its just a typical solid, heavy "diesel" loco block, you'd be able to see it through the windows!  The Heljan OO 128 can outpull most proper locos!

Well ............ for a very short notice announcement about an announcement, that's a pretty respectable head of froth! Well done all!

We aim to please!  :jester:

Well technically it doesn't say it will be a model so....

A) New Buildings post 1970

B) New Track

C) New Catenary OO & O Gauge

D) A model of Ben Jones in OO & O Gauge along with an official announcement and interview from BJ? :)