Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

Surely looking at these pictures gets the ole mojo going again?

Even if you just spend for half an hour or so on the layout its amazing how little bits like this gets the wheels turning.

Your right of course, so I went out this afternoon and ripped up some Track. :scared:  :no:

Your right of course, so I went out this afternoon and ripped up some Track. :scared:  :no:

It's a start but not quite the direction I was expecting.....!!!

Next we'll get a post to say the layout is now 009!

These bigger locos look interesting, I will have to have a look at some when I go to the Glasgow exhibition in the new year, too far down the line for a gauge change, but I do have the space for something else...…….maybe(funds could be lacking though).

• Like 1

Luckilly before the Water Leak and the loss of Mojo, I did take quite a few pic's, about 70 to be precise, so here are some more from last week.

attachicon.gifIMG_6288.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6294.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6303.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6307.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6308.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6311.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6315.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_6320.JPG

Next up will be some Blue Boxes.

Very nice Andy, but that 64xx should be 6433 of Merthyr shed (88D) and ready for a transfer in the new year sometime!!!    :onthequiet:  :onthequiet:  :onthequiet:

Jinty ;)

• Like 1

These bigger locos look interesting, I will have to have a look at some when I go to the Glasgow exhibition in the new year, too far down the line for a gauge change, but I do have the space for something else...…….maybe(funds could be lacking though).

Yes the Rat is nice, and there is another on it's way, and the Choppers sound is awesome.

Go for it.

Very nice Andy, but that 64xx should be 6433 of Merthyr shed (88D) and ready for a transfer in the new year sometime!!!    :onthequiet:  :onthequiet:  :onthequiet:

Jinty ;)

Well put that job in your diary for next year then mate, haha. :sungum:

• RMweb Gold

Luckilly before the Water Leak and the loss of Mojo, I did take quite a few pic's, about 70 to be precise, so here are some more from last week.

attachicon.gifIMG_6288.JPG

Next up will be some Blue Boxes.

I do like those shots of the WR e/c and l/c locos, especially the pannier stabled in the spur with the (Welsh?) green hills behind, very atmospheric!

I'm hoping to do something similar but in 00.

I can see the attraction of the BR Blue stock, but somehow I think the WR steam locos seem to 'fit' the look of the layout really well!

all the best,

Keith

I do like those shots of the WR e/c and l/c locos, especially the pannier stabled in the spur with the (Welsh?) green hills behind, very atmospheric!

I'm hoping to do something similar but in 00.

I can see the attraction of the BR Blue stock, but somehow I think the WR steam locos seem to 'fit' the look of the layout really well!

all the best,

Keith

Cheers Keith, that's why I like both, and a bit of variety to boot.

• Like 1

glad you got those diesels back out. i didn't come here to see WR steam. thought i was going to have to unsubscribe for a bit there  :sarcastichand:  :threaten:

Hahah, There will be a mix of both depending on the day and the mood, once back there will be a lot more.

Glad you're getting back into TPS, Andy, it'll help relax you a bit, taking your mind off things Take care of yourself, as well as the house. All the Best, Trevor

Cheers Trevor, I hope to get back in once the leak is sorted and new carpets have gone down.

Great pics Andy. The layout is coming along very nicely. I hope you get the leak sorted and the mojo returns soon.

Cheers Andy, I don't normally suffer from lack of Mojo, so hopefully it won't last long.

We have or Open Weekend coming up this weekend so that might help a bit.

• RMweb Premium

I did a little out in TOPS yesterday, mainly looking at new ideas.

Here we go again........009 this time :tomato: :tomato: :tomato:

Mr P.

I quite liked the photographs of the train set with the steam locos on, sorry not LNER or LMS so I don't what type they are but having said that the G*R did send some similar looking machines to pull the trains on the jointly owned Forest of Dean Railway. Mr Berry and Mr Wiggins had a depot in the forest. :good: :good:

• Like 1

Here we go again........009 this time :tomato: :tomato: :tomato:

Mr P.

I quite liked the photographs of the train set with the steam locos on, sorry not LNER or LMS so I don't what type they are but having said that the G*R did send some similar looking machines to pull the trains on the jointly owned Forest of Dean Railway. Mr Berry and Mr Wiggins had a depot in the forest. :good: :good:

No Gauge change mate, DON'T even go down that road, haha.

I forgot to photograph the Jinty when I had a run last week, it was just sitting in the yard simmering quietly away on its own.

I'll have a look at the Forest of Dean area, although more importantly, where is the nearest Mobil Charringtons Oil Depot?