Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×

Accurascale Class 55 Deltic - 4mm scale

3 hours ago, Wacol said:

Perhaps someone would be kind enough to advise which 21pin decoder brands/models

have logic levels for aux3 and 4.

Pretty much all of them (assuming 6 or more functions) AFAIK. High output on those is the rarity rather than the norm.

3 hours ago, Wacol said:

Perhaps someone would be kind enough to advise which 21pin decoder brands/models

have logic levels for aux3 and 4.

Zimos MX634C has logic level, as does the MX638. Be advised though that there is only ONE MX638bdecoder, although you may see mention of MX638C or D. The “D” version has full function voltage, but you switch between the C and D variants by writing a value to cv8. Write 3 to make a C or 4 to make a D. 

• Informative/Useful 2

@Accurascale Fran Hi Fran, I wanted to send you an email, and just wanted to check that this is your correct email address, as it's on both my invoice and on the 'Contact Us' link on your web page:

I mean, it's not even 1st April yet :)

Accurrascale.JPG

Edited by Damo666
Typo
  • Funny 7

18 hours ago, philg said:

Zimos MX634C has logic level, as does the MX638. Be advised though that there is only ONE MX638bdecoder, although you may see mention of MX638C or D. The “D” version has full function voltage, but you switch between the C and D variants by writing a value to cv8. Write 3 to make a C or 4 to make a D. 

TBH I have no idea why ESU don't do this, unless there is a significant cost benefit not doing it.

Possibly not the only one with this issue… 

Since placing my orders for c37s and c55s I’ve moved house. I have ordered some wagons since I moved and input new details accordingly and apparently they arriving at the new place tomorrow. My default delivery address is now correctly set on the user portal, however when I go into the two orders delivery address is still shown as the old address? 
When going into the order the only options I’m presented with is “cancel / reorder”. I can’t actually edit anything? Will the delivery go to the new place per the default delivery address or to the one shown within the order?
If it does go to the other house it’s not the end of the world as I still own the place, but it’d be useful to get some clarification. 

Thanks in advance, 

- Super Sloth.

9 hours ago, TomScrut said:

TBH I have no idea why ESU don't do this, unless there is a significant cost benefit not doing it.

I chatted to Zimo. It’s a design decision (which is why only their newer decoders do it)

• RMweb Gold
37 minutes ago, Super-Sloth said:

Since placing my orders for c37s and c55s I’ve moved house. I have ordered some wagons since I moved and input new details accordingly and apparently they arriving at the new place tomorrow. My default delivery address is now correctly set on the user portal, however when I go into the two orders delivery address is still shown as the old address? 
When going into the order the only options I’m presented with is “cancel / reorder”. I can’t actually edit anything? Will the delivery go to the new place per the default delivery address or to the one shown within the order?
If it does go to the other house it’s not the end of the world as I still own the place, but it’d be useful to get some clarification. 

Thanks in advance, 

- Super Sloth.

Our support team are always available via chat, email, etc and would be delighted to make that change and confirm it for you.

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Super-Sloth said:

Thanks in advance, 

- Super Sloth.

I had the same issue- emailed in and I think it was Fran (thank you) who sorted it for me - the address on my online account only shows my new address and I think It was confirmed this would be used.

• Friendly/supportive 1

Hi guys - I've received my invoice for the payment balance, thanks.

Can't see if it's been asked recently, but does this mean the shipment has left China and is on its way? An update on expected arrival would be great. I can't see ETA details on your website, but sorry if I've overlooked it!

Imagine what it is going to be like when the Accurascale guys tell us the container is on the boat. After marinetraffic.com crashes due to rmwebbers constantly hitting F5, there be will members stationed at the coast with telescopes scanning the horizon.

Edited by ac1874
  • Funny 6
  • Friendly/supportive 1

4 minutes ago, ac1874 said:

Imagine what it is going to be like when the Accurascale guys tell us the container is on the boat. After marinetraffic.com crashes due to rmwebbers constantly hitting F5, there will members stationed at the coast with telescopes scanning the horizon.

Anyone with a pilots license will be out circling the boat trying to identify the exact container it is on

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
22 hours ago, VXDH92 said:

Hi guys - I've received my invoice for the payment balance, thanks.

Can't see if it's been asked recently, but does this mean the shipment has left China and is on its way? An update on expected arrival would be great. I can't see ETA details on your website, but sorry if I've overlooked it!

Hi @VXDH92,

As per recent update we are currently working through thousands (literally) of orders which required balances to be raised. This is to get ahead of things and to give you all notice that they are incoming, so you can plan around payday etc to get them paid off. They leave the factory in the next week and as per the email the payment deadline is in April, which allows you to get the money sorted in time and they will be close to our shores by then.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Fran 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Informative/Useful 2

Just seen the video on key model world, which shows production samples.  However there's a green no yellow panel one running showing two forward facing white lights.  I thought these were just red taillights ? I wasn't aware of any white marker lights? But I'm happy to be educated otherwise.

23 hours ago, McC said:

Well observed! That sample had a fault in the lighting which has been corrected in production. 

Okay I'm going to brave and mention something else I spotted in the Key Model World video, 55022's silver roof seems to appear as grey rather than the lovely silver seen in the earlier samples. 

I'm sure you guys are on this but would be nice to be confirmed :good:

Cheers,

Bruce 

• RMweb Gold
23 minutes ago, D400 said:

Okay I'm going to brave and mention something else I spotted in the Key Model World video, 55022's silver roof seems to appear as grey rather than the lovely silver seen in the earlier samples. 

I'm sure you guys are on this but would be nice to be confirmed :good:

Cheers,

Bruce 

Hi Bruce, 

Well spotted! After further research we found that the roof was indeed grey, not silver. Doesn't look quite as attractive we agree, but it's more accurate.

Cheers!

Fran 

5 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Bruce, 

Well spotted! After further research we found that the roof was indeed grey, not silver. Doesn't look quite as attractive we agree, but it's more accurate.

Cheers!

Fran 

Hi Fran,

Hmm Not convinced! I Suspect the reality was it was both at different points in time.

20/11/1981 - York (YK) TMD.

55022* n

Looking at the tanks in particular these are defiantly silver. These also show only the grills silver rather than the roof as well. 

Bruce