The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Recently/currently listening to...

Tim H

• RMweb Premium

Hell Freezes Over - Eagles.

This CD contains an absolutely brilliant live version of Hotel California, worth it just for that track alone!

Ok, I confess. Today in the car it was Shakatak. I really rate Bill Sharpe's keyboard skills, and Jill Saward clearly 'got' that they were an instrumental group with a singer, and she was not the lead singer in a band

Love Shakatak, seen them numerous times over the years, last time a couple of years ago, still sounding great!

Amorphis - Under the Red Cloud.  This record seems to have got stuck in the CD player of late.

Big Big Train - English Electric part 1.  Trying to persuade Barry Ten of this parish to give this lot a listen. They're the sort of band who'd write a song aoout The Barry Ten.

• RMweb Premium

Clannad's last album "Nadur". Terrific stuff, fully up to standard except for one rather irritating song that sounds like Ringo's "Octupus's Garden". Followed by Iona's "Another Realm".

• RMweb Premium

Nether Lands - Dan Fogelberg

A little piece of heaven, absolutely wonderful.

Another double platinum recording with many of his friends on.

Don Henley

JD Souther

Joe Walsh

Joe Lala

Joe Vitale

• RMweb Premium

Great or ghastly? This all-girl Japanese pop group has been called an "embarrassment" by Japan's prime minister, but their last 27 singles have all topped the Japanese charts. Apparently their greatest fans are pre-pubescent girls and older men, so there's potential for a few fans here. Catchy tune though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEYWTrACFDE

I can't really make up my mind - think I'd better watch it again! icon_redface.gif

Great or ghastly? This all-girl Japanese pop group has been called an "embarrassment" by Japan's prime minister, but their last 27 singles have all topped the Japanese charts. Apparently their greatest fans are pre-pubescent girls and older men, so there's potential for a few fans here. Catchy tune though.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEYWTrACFDE

I can't really make up my mind - think I'd better watch it again! icon_redface.gif

I never knew that there were many pre-pubescent girls on RMWeb...

steve

PS Catchy tune though

• RMweb Premium

Just watched this on YouTube. Heart's Ann and Nancy Wilson, with Jason Bonham on drums - playing stairway to heaven.

Watched by the Robert Plant, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones as well as one or two other celebs.

Have a look

• Like 1