Collingwood - A Privatisation Era Southern Region Layout

St. Simon

Hi,

I’ve now uploaded the photos I took last weekend on my blog, they aren’t as good as Jamie’s, but I hope they are okay:

http://modelrailwaysignalling.blog/collingwood-picture-gallery/

I’ve also got some video, which I’ll post sometime next week:

http://modelrailwaysignalling.blog/collingwood-video-gallery/

Simon

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, tjf4375 said:

Stunning pics - I do love that level crossing! The computer control and interactive route setting are also extremely impressive. Great work :)

Thank you, although the first pictures are from Mike Wild / Hornby Magazine. 😀

My blog has a whole series of posts on the working of the interlocking, and there will soon be a video on the Level

Crossing!

Simon

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I've finally managed to get my other thread about Collingwood IECC onto my Blog and include updated graphics, information and some videos:

Plus a reminder that Collingwood will be appearing at Farnham & District Model Railway Exhibition in Aldershot in a couple of weeks on the 14th & 15th October.

Simon

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

Hi,

Just a reminder that Collingwood is on the road again this week, at the Farnham and District Model Railway Society’s exhibition at the Alderwood Leisure Centre, Tongham Road, Aldershot GU12 4AS. The show has a number of high quality layouts attending and should be a good one. Collingwood will appearing using its 2013/2014 stock.

Please come and say hello and you are more than welcome to ask questions!

On the Road again… – Model Railway Signalling.blog

Simon

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Just a reminder that Collingwood is on the road again next week, at the Tolworth Show Train exhibition at the Tolworth Recreation Centre, Fullers Way North, Tolworth KT6 7LQ. Collingwood will appearing using its 2017 / 2018 stock.

It'll be an interesting show not least because I'll have to remember not to go and operate  Canute Road Quay!

Simon

• Like 1
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Gold
13 minutes ago, St. Simon said:

Hi,

Just a reminder that Collingwood is on the road again next week, at the Tolworth Show Train exhibition at the Tolworth Recreation Centre, Fullers Way North, Tolworth KT6 7LQ. Collingwood will appearing using its 2017 / 2018 stock.

It'll be an interesting show not least because I'll have to remember not to go and operate  Canute Road Quay!

Simon

Don't worry Canute Road Quay want mind if you do come and operate occasionally! 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Just a quick post to say that Collingwood is in the January 2024 Issue of BRM, which is out in digital form currently, and in paper form (unless you picked up a copy at Warley!) on Thursday 30th December 2023.

Screenshot2023-11-28125306.jpg.08964f8c655ec3ee3532aa2b48a1c53f.jpg

Once again, a huge thanks to @SouthernRegionSteam for doing the photos, they look superb, as well as @AY Mod@Debbiewood and the whole team at BRM for doing such a fantastic job on the article, I'm really pleased with it!

I will get around to posting a round up on Aldershot and Tolworth in the near future!

Simon

Edited by St. Simon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2