RMweb

On Cats

didcot

5 hours ago, Captain Kernow said:

It's a small acer tree!!

I think you are correct, and I should have recognised it as an acer was one of the first trees I planted in our ‘field’ when we moved in 30 years ago. Not withstanding that my experience of cats, over the last 60 years, is that they often display behaviours symptomatic of being on some form of mind altering drugs. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2

6 minutes ago, Deeps said:

Not withstanding that my experience of cats, over the last 60 years, is that they often display behaviours symptomatic of being on some form of mind altering drugs. 

Constantly sleepy and/or hungry? I've no idea what you could mean.

Although Mia often comes back indoors and acts like she's off her (multiple) tits on speed...

C6T.

• Funny 5

• RMweb Gold
11 hours ago, Classsix T said:

Mia wasn't dead keen on exiting the building as I left for work either today. Still seems to think if she complains enough, her ooman underlings can actually do something about the weather.

C6T.

Like ours, doesn’t like the look of the weather outside back door, so wants to be offered the front window in case it’s different….

• Like 1
  • Agree 6
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

On 21/12/2023 at 11:55, JZ said:

13 years ago today, Kitt arrived at my home.

163724_10150150178959012_7535300_n.jpg.6b6af9d2e77c97ee9a9a83ecc6eab993.jpg

He was, quite literally, a handful back then.

412725183_10163570022054012_9128801269433841181_n.jpg.ef38a135a41b1a6c5677a6bfbbf448bf.jpg

This was him yesterday.

He is an impressive cat.  I assume the snow seen through the windows of him as a kitten is the same snow fall that Tilly was finding out what fun it is to play in the snow:

IMG_4090.jpg.d348aaf763236aa1683f69ddbfc64074.jpg

She was still a kitten at the time (8 months) but a good deal bigger than a handful!

Edited by eastglosmog
  • Like 17

8 hours ago, eastglosmog said:

He is an impressive cat.  I assume the snow seen through the windows of him as a kitten is the same snow fall that Tilly was finding out what fun it is to play in the snow:

It was the day I collected him from Bath. He came from one of my daughter's school friends and they lived in the Camden area, all steep hills and couldn't get near with the car because of ice. It didn't help that I was suffering from a pinched nerve in my neck at the time and changing gear was extremely painful, but the things we do for our cats, eh?

• Like 5
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 8